ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball undefeated!!

Aiko Jones and Anna DeBeer were the kill leaders, Claire Chaussee another great all-around performance and Raquel Lazaro stepping right in at setter .

In the morning session, Anna DeBeer had 11 kills, two aces and two blocks to lead the No. 4-ranked University of Louisville Cardinals to a 25-12, 25-11, 25-16 win over Northern Kentucky at the Coyote Invitational Friday morning in Vermillion, S.D.

In the evening match, Aiko Jones had 10 kills, four aces and six blocks to lead Louisville to a 25-14, 25-14, 25-20 sweep of South Dakota.

Setter Raquel Lazaro had 56 assists in the two matches.

The Cards face Missouri today at 4:30 in Vermillion.

--sonja--

Reactions: Deeva
I am disappointed that some of these current matches aren’t on TV instead they are running rematches of last years volleyball matches. They are also running reruns of talk shows on sports networks instead of current sporting events. If there is a network out there that could run current sporting events they would probably cleanup.

I am disappointed that some of these current matches aren’t on TV instead they are running rematches of last years volleyball matches. They are also running reruns of talk shows on sports networks instead of current sporting events. If there is a network out there that could run current sporting events they would probably cleanup.
Wednesdays match is on ESPN+.

Wednesdays match is on ESPN+.
I have been told that a lot of the decision making on which platform a game or match will be shown falls on the home schools contract. Ant Big 10 games are obviously goung to go to the Big 10 Network or Big 10 + . And the wild card in the deck is ESPN, who can seemingly come in and say, "Hey, we want to show this, so we're taking priority here and we'll run it on one of our many platforms."

IT'S not a perfect system, but it's better than the old days of four channels in Louisville and no cable or options. 3.11.32 and/or 41.

sonja

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT