ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball observations

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
I went to YouTube on my TV and googled Louisville volleyball and was able to watch all the games I missed. I agree with other fans the Wright State team was tougher than what I thought they would be. I wonder if our team also overlooked them.
We looked a whole lot better against #21 Washington State. There was an incredible volley between the 2 teams in the first set. It made ESPN hi lights and they were talking about it on the ACC Network. There were also Assumption graduates on both Wright State and Washington State’s rosters.
I like our transfer players they were very instrumental in our success. Luper and DeBeer are both hammering the ball and they are hard for opponents to handle. Cressee was really impressive in the 2nd match scoring 4 straight points. I like Glock as the setter I think she is better than Lazaro our setter last year.

Reactions: Deeva
Luper is an impressive athlete she went up and blocked a shot and the opponent hit it back and Luper hung in the air and slammed it for a score. She gets so high and her hang time is incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT