ADVERTISEMENT

Urban/Ohio st/Uk and recruits

REDFISTFURY3

4500+
Mar 21, 2015
LoL them retarded cousin marrying fools over on their boards are saying when Urban is fired all the top FB players in Ohio will now be committing to UK. Matt is feeding them this crap They really beleive they are a FB power

Reactions: wilkie01
Let’s see now. I can choose MSU, Mich, PennState, Pitt or Purdue, but nooooooo, I’m going to choose uahkay, a continual $ec doormat. Yeah, that’s a good idea and plan. Unbelievable.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

LoL them retarded cousin marrying fools over on their boards are saying when Urban is fired all the top FB players in Ohio will now be committing to UK. Matt is feeding them this crap They really beleive they are a FB power
We think we are a football power? Little buddy what planet are you living on? We're the SEC's doormat & we know it. We've been the SEC's weakest football program over the last 20 years & every UK fan knows it. Oh, by the way. What's UofL's all time record against SEC teams not named Kentucky? I know over your last 6 games against SEC teams not named Kentucky your record is 1-5, with your lone victory being a narrow win over a Texas A&M team that was playing their 3rd string QB. Try playing our schedule & see what your record would be.

We are actually 2-4.....wins over FLA and T AM and losses to GA, LSU, MIss St, and Auburn.

Additionally, if we played your schedule the last 10 years, we would've easily surpassed a 5 win/season average, I can promise you that! I don't see that drastic a difference in the ACC vs SEC, especially when you factor the SEC East, which has been horrible from top to bottom. Lastly, aside from us, UK's non-conference is awful so that should = 3 automatic wins every year. Your argument is ignorant.

We think we are a football power? Little buddy what planet are you living on? We're the SEC's doormat & we know it. We've been the SEC's weakest football program over the last 20 years & every UK fan knows it. Oh, by the way. What's UofL's all time record against SEC teams not named Kentucky? I know over your last 6 games against SEC teams not named Kentucky your record is 1-5, with your lone victory being a narrow win over a Texas A&M team that was playing their 3rd string QB. Try playing our schedule & see what your record would be.

Why is this goofball allowed to post here? If any of us would even think of posting crap like this on the Lexington site, we’d be banned.

Please tell me which thread has all of the UK fans talking like that. I see one post that suggests it might help us but that's about as far as it goes.

Over the last few years against your division, Georgia would probably be the only team we would have a losing record to.
Missouri - bad
Vanderbilt - bad
Florida - mediocre
Tennessee - mediocre
South Carolina - average
Georgia - really good

Over the last few years against your division, Georgia would probably be the only team we would have a losing record to.
Missouri - bad
Vanderbilt - bad
Florida - mediocre
Tennessee - mediocre
South Carolina - average
Georgia - really good
Uk has beaten South Carolina 4 years in a row apparently. They can’t be that stellar.

Little boy, you all play in the SEC East, the worst P5 conference there is.

Actually, I've seen a lot of people post that it may hurt UK because Liar recruits on a national level and several Ohio kids get passed over. May be true. Either way, OSU will continue to get the Ohio kids they want. But UK has done a good job of getting talented players from Ohio. Certainly better than in the past.

And I certainly haven't heard any UK fans making absurd comments like "we are on a collision course with a national championship" or anything like that. I think most want to get to another bowl and actually win one before we start considering UK any kind of force in CFB.

Actually, I've seen a lot of people post that it may hurt UK because Liar recruits on a national level and several Ohio kids get passed over. May be true. Either way, OSU will continue to get the Ohio kids they want. But UK has done a good job of getting talented players from Ohio. Certainly better than in the past.

And I certainly haven't heard any UK fans making absurd comments like "we are on a collision course with a national championship" or anything like that. I think most want to get to another bowl and actually win one before we start considering UK any kind of force in CFB.

Actuallly, the “collision course with a national championship” comment came from a uahkay grad by the name of Howard Schnellenberger. And, by the way, we are a helluva lot closer than the cayuts are, by a long shot. In fact, there isn’t much debate about which football program is the power in this state, by a long margin.

I’ve certainly heard Ky fans chant the absurd “SEC! SEC! SEC!” Cheer. So they live their National Championship dreams through Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, etc.....

Actuallly, the “collision course with a national championship” comment came from a uahkay grad by the name of Howard Schnellenberger. And, by the way, we are a helluva lot closer than the cayuts are, by a long shot. In fact, there isn’t much debate about which football program is the power in this state, by a long margin.

A uahkay grad who had been there and done that at a school whose programs were worse than either of the two of us when he took over.

They have a thread going on their board now where they debate which coach, Petrino or Stoops, has been more successful. Unbelievably many have argued Stoops has been more successful.

That is why the game should never be dropped. The ridiculous hilarity of their pompous asses meeting a team that doesn't even bother punting once against them, gives those stupid claims a massive dose of world class shame. We are 6-1 over the last few years and 13-6 since the turn of the Century. We can do better.

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT