ADVERTISEMENT

UofL-Wake Forest Game Thread

Are we playing BC again? And all this week I thought it was Wake Forrest.

Go Cards, beat the Fakers of the Worrest.

Reactions: kentuckyshame
28-7, awesome start. Everything is clicking, although we could use some more pressure on their qb. And the intensity from the coaching staff - outstanding, makes me want to suit up!

Reactions: Slam2121
Due credit, Newman is placing the ball right where it needs to be when those big ass receivers post up on our smaller defenders. It’s like having a point guard caught in a bad switch on a center underneath the basket.

Reactions: Mayoman
Said this in the BC game; Conley is going to have to keep it occasionally on the read option when the opportunity presents itself. They are sitting on the RB keeper.

Having to listen to the game over Sirius radio because I am at work but Man this team is fun. I love this team and Coach Satt. and the staff are killing it so far. GO CARDS BRING THIS ONE BACK TO THE VILLLE.

Defenses on tempo teams do not like playing against temp teams. I'd love it if CSS scripted 4 or 5 plays and ran tempo out of the gate after half.

Defenses on tempo teams do not like playing against temp teams. I'd love it if CSS scripted 4 or 5 plays and ran tempo out of the gate after half.
We went prevent D. The interception came with no field less and we were out of prevent. Stick with what works. We’re better than them.

I love seeing Dez finally get some balls thrown his way. I think this kid is a stud and we just need to get him the ball more.

Why pooch kick and give them a short field? Our d can't stop them unless we get a turnover. But driving the length of the field takes more time.

Reactions: Steelers2012
I can’t wait for next week’s prediction thread. Though I must say, Wake is leaving the top 25. Totally unimpressed. Was more impressed with BC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT