ADVERTISEMENT

UofL is not going bowling

You’re a good fan 23 but this team may set a college football record for the biggest 2 year nosedive in history.

You think we got pushed around today?
Next 3 games are:

@#2 Clemson
@ Syracuse (who had Clemson beat this year)
Vs #22 NC State.

Yikes. Remember October 22 2016, when we led NC State 44-0 at half? Yeah, me neither anymore.

51BulGfEpoL._SX342_QL70_.jpg

Well this certainly wasn’t s breaking news. Here’s the news flash we’re going to be 2-10

Reactions: -BBH-
LOL, no. That's just expected. I expect to beat Kentucky this year. I know the data doesn't show it but 1) it's a rivalry game and 2) it's Kentucky, it's just expected now.
I don’t see it, but look back two seasons ago when we were 23 point favorites and lost. It is possible.

Reactions: Morgantown Card
Contrary to a few posters here, the season’s focus is again on the upcoming rivalry game. Why not be spoilers to their potential “great” season? No matter what Bowl they end up going to, if we hang a “L” on them, it won’t be taken seriously if we beat them.

Unfortunately I think our guys have quit and they don’t give a damn if they lose. I see no fight.

I’ll give a couple examples - Jawon Pass gets sacked and offensive linemen don’t even help him up. And on Saturday Hassan Hall was hit late and ended up running into a table on the Wake Forest side and no one on Wakes sideline helped stop his momentum before he ran into the table. Anyways one UofL guy halfheartedly went to check on him. If that had been one of my guys, I would’ve been ready to kick someone’s ass on the Wake sideline. It was sad and emblematic of the crummy attitude of a group that is going through the motions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT