ADVERTISEMENT

Under Armor All American game

Cardinal Cash

Four-Star Poster
Gold Member
Oct 18, 2016
Big miss not getting Breon Dixon today, but Jeff Thomas had an exciting td, and AJ Davis has gotten a lot of playing time so far so a couple more of our targets are getting good playing time. I haven't seen Russ yeast or CJ Avery do anything yet though unfortunately so our commits are not getting much PT yet.

Big miss not getting Breon Dixon today, but Jeff Thomas had an exciting td, and AJ Davis has gotten a lot of playing time so far so a couple more of our targets are getting good playing time. I haven't seen Russ yeast or CJ Avery do anything yet though unfortunately so our commits are not getting much PT yet.

Jeff Thomas is legit from this game....switching between this and the NFL...Dixon was a good get for Ole Miss...only question not really that big...

Reactions: Cardinal Cash
Jeff Thomas with another ridiculous TD. 2 receptions 123 yds 2 TDs. Clearly the shiftiest guy on the field today. Would be a huge get for the Cards.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
Thomas has made a couple of spectacular plays, but I'd pass on him for a good OL. We are stacked at receiver.

This game is quickly becoming the Jeff Thomas show. Big kick return out to near midfield. Reminds me of tyrek hill from Kansas City chiefs. A bit of a checkered past but when the ball is in his hands he just makes exciting plays.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
CJ Avery with great coverage on a pass break up but misses a one on one open field tackle. Hopefully he doesn't fit the mold of our poor tackling secondary.

Also seeing great blocking out of RB target AJ Davis. He is not afraid to do work in pass protection as well as run through the tackles.

OK, so I've got this thing DVR-ed... Anyone care to make my life easier by telling me approx. where to cue to find our guys (commits and prospects) making plays? Or maybe give me their jersey numbers on each side? I hate the thought of watching anymore all-star game action than I have to...

:)

OK, so I've got this thing DVR-ed... Anyone care to make my life easier by telling me approx. where to cue to find our guys (commits and prospects) making plays? Or maybe give me their jersey numbers on each side? I hate the thought of watching anymore all-star game action than I have to...

:)
CJ Avery is number 9 safety on white team. Makes one pass break up in 3rd or 4th quarter.

AJ Davis gets touches the whole game for the gray team. Number 24 running back.

Jeff Thomas is the player of the game number 1 on gray team. Likely going to Illinois though.

Russ Yeast. Nonfactor. Didn't even get his number.

Reactions: zipp
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT