ADVERTISEMENT

UNC, ND both go down

That is true but ND is still a game and a half ahead of us. Nevermind that last nights win for NC State over UNC brings both Pitt and NC State within 2 games of us. NC State is particularly concerning because they end with BC, Clemson and Syracuse and they have the tiebreaker over us. Both Pitt and NC State with their schedules could win out and end up at 11 - 7 in ACC conference play.

The game against FSU is definitely still a must win and we need to beat ND or UVA to be comfortable with having a top 4 seed. At this point the crazy thing is we could finish as high as 3rd or as low as 7th in the ACC standings.

The goal is simple. Win out and the Cards will be in the top 4 with a double-bye in the ACC tourney. No question.

We can't be concerned about what other teams do. We can only control what WE do! Go get that win at FSU then come home to take control of that top 4 spot.

That's the goal. It's doable.

Right now...EVERY win is a thing of beauty!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Who knows how the UofL team will do the rest of the season. One thing for sure they won't win by their floor or free throw shooting If I were Pitino I would use Harrell and four guards and run, run, run the entire game both on O &D. Keep the big guys off the floor and outta the way.

Originally posted by silver52:
Who knows how the UofL team will do the rest of the season. One thing for sure they won't win by their floor or free throw shooting If I were Pitino I would use Harrell and four guards and run, run, run the entire game both on O &D. Keep the big guys off the floor and outta the way.
Yea.....that will really develop the big men for next year and build their confidence up. And Blackshear has one last opportunity to shine by being the leader that puts this team on his back.....along with Rozier and Harrell.....and the freshman of choice.

The rest of the season will be all about the team.....one for all and all for one.....everyone will need to step up and contribute.....not just 1 or 2. I fore see a lot of scenarios where different talents get called for and step up based on the match ups of the opponents.

So glad to have a HOF coach who has been there and done that making those decisions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT