ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan harasses Quentin Snider's mom via Facebook

Thanks,

Clearly a UK fan. That is an embarrassment, and this guy needs to make a public apology on Facebook or something.

And he should not wear his UK stuff for at least a year.

The remarkable thing about slapd!cks is when they swoop in to do damage control for one of their own. Like clockwork to explain and smooth things over.

Start a "Rupp was a racist" thread for confirmation...
He was. I lived through that era.

I agree with you. UK fans dislike all thinks UL. Can you in turn agree that UL fans dislike all things UK? I don’t hold UL to the summation of its bad apples and I would expect rational people to return that respect. The dumb guy who works at chili’s is not an accurate representation of the big blue nation. I know that is a hard sell on a UL fan site and I expect as much. I am all for bashing the dude but it’s not fair to lump everyone together
I generally dislike all things UK sports related so yeah fair point. However, when people assert that U of L has had a pattern of corrupt leadership in our athletic department because of continuing scandal, as many of the UK fans have discussed on this board, is it fair to say that continuing scandals of fan abuse means that the UK fan base that takes things too far is a “small minority” when dozens of death threats were made towards a referee and things like this event with the chili’s guy come up just as frequently? We may have had a corrupt basketball program, but if you all are going to make that assertion as I have seen, own up to the fact that your fan base has serious mental issues.

What was this scum’s name? Marty Laduslaw? That last name sounds familiar.

Not a real bright bulb.

I agree with you. UK fans dislike all thinks UL. Can you in turn agree that UL fans dislike all things UK? I don’t hold UL to the summation of its bad apples and I would expect rational people to return that respect. The dumb guy who works at chili’s is not an accurate representation of the big blue nation. I know that is a hard sell on a UL fan site and I expect as much. I am all for bashing the dude but it’s not fair to lump everyone together
I generally dislike all things UK sports related so yeah fair point. However, when people assert that U of L has had a pattern of corrupt leadership in our athletic department because of continuing scandal, as many of the UK fans have discussed on this board, is it fair to say that continuing scandals of fan abuse means that the UK fan base that takes things too far is a “small minority” when dozens of death threats were made towards a referee and things like this event with the chili’s guy come up just as frequently? We may have had a corrupt basketball program, but if you all are going to make that assertion as I have seen, own up to the fact that your fan base has serious mental issues.

Well don’t let them off the hook that easy. SuCk has had their fair share of NCAA violations.

I totally own the fact that a very small portion of our fan base is completely insane. It’s always the vocal minority that make the whole fan base look bad. I’d imagine that there are probably millions of folks in KY that identify blue. Last spring we witnessed dozens of idiots attack that ref online. So it’s a small contingent of the worst that always get out in the forefront. We can scorn those folks all day. I’ll throw rocks at them along with you.

Every fan base has people like this. Lowest common denominator of people. Impulsive, aggressive, self gratifying. Just bad apples and no geographic sector is immune to them. Luckily they are the exception and not the rule
Except in Big Blew Nation there are at least 1 million of them.

Hey everybody, raise your hand if you’ve been on the news recently. Anybody?
You mean for representing a majority of the fanbase? Careful, you're trying to stay away from that line of reasoning.

"Elite program," my a$$...

If you can’t see the irony.........haha
There is no irony except in your mind.

A slapd!ck wacko is not equal to someone representing a majority of U of L's fanbase, e.g., supporting Jurich. Unless that LPT wacko speaks for you?

"Elite program," my a$$...

Senore, my generation is the baby boom generation. I've been to war and I've been married to a hispanic woman for 27 years so I fully understand what you're talking about. When I married my soul mate, it wasn't fashionable or accepted socially to be in an interracial marriage. True love won out though as it always will.

I don't think it's a good idea to judge anyone from behind the keyboard. Too many people identify themselves as someone other than who they are when they are typing with that false sense of security the keyboard provides. On the flip side, there are equally too many people who believe those people without prejudice. That is the world we live in today. I don't know where we go from here either. The future is uncertain. We certainly agree on that.

Thank You for your sacrifices and service sir, if your a baby boomer you prolly never heard that much when you came home from the war and I’m sorry for that. Haven’t been over here in a while, wish you and the rest of the cards good luck with everything that’s going on with the program right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT