ADVERTISEMENT

UK fan harasses Quentin Snider's mom via Facebook

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
Apparently a local Louisville Chili's restaurant manager, and UK fan, decided to harass Quentin Snider's mother via FB messenger in the wee hours of the morning. And Chili's corporate Twitter account asks Q's dad for more info to investigate the issue. Crazy stuff. SMH.

They are the nuttiest humans on earth, good lord they are a pathetic bunch.
Every fan base has people like this. Lowest common denominator of people. Impulsive, aggressive, self gratifying. Just bad apples and no geographic sector is immune to them. Luckily they are the exception and not the rule

Reactions: Unforgivin
Typical uk fan deflection. You clowns have way more than the next 50 universities combined.
Only because we have more fans that the next 50 universities combined. More fans = more idiots. But that's no excuse for this stuff. It happens too often and reflects so poorly on the rest of the fane base. The worst members are the ones that get the most publicity.

Only because we have more fans that the next 50 universities combined. More fans = more idiots. But that's no excuse for this stuff. It happens too often and reflects so poorly on the rest of the fane base. The worst members are the ones that get the most publicity.
The fact that you would claim that POS as a “member” says it all. BTW - if you think that big hillbilly nation has more fans than the next 50 universities combined - your as idiotic as the chili’s fool. Three ACC programs have more fans than the yuts.

Typical uk fan deflection. You clowns have way more than the next 50 universities combined.
Nah, every fan base has idiots. We have them, you guys have them, every team has them. No deflection. That guy is an embarrassment, but he’s a minority.

The fact that you would claim that POS as a “member” says it all. BTW - if you think that big hillbilly nation has more fans than the next 50 universities combined - your as idiotic as the chili’s fool. Three ACC programs have more fans than the yuts.
He’s not claiming anyone as a member. No one has the title to do that. People do what they want, good and bad. No one is proud to be associated with a lowlife.

You see everyone wearing blue as “hillbillies” and that’s a bummer. So narrow minded.

You most certainly don't have to be a hillbilly to be an asswipe. Local UK fans in Louisville have proven that time and time again. All you need is a friendly Courious Urinal and a fan base so bereft of self-worth that the entire cheering package of that university is wrapped up in one sport - at which they are legendary and historical cheaters. The rest of the world understands this, lol.

Ask yourself when was the last fan base who used a referee's name as a verb? Or who were investigated for so over reaching that a primary fan organ had to hire lawyers for a trial they barely missed?

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/whats-that-refs-name-time-to-higgins-him-bbn.252577/

Watching the thugs for UK display yet another level of churlish resentment during the sport of football tells most of the sane people reading that blaming the odd hillbilly just won't wash. It's systemic, desperate and sad, actually. Watching the superior act return on a hoops win against a crippled program is also laugh-worthy. Too bad coach Porky Pan doesn't coach basketball. You'd have a sweep of idiocy.

Interesting that it appears Snyder took down his tweet. I am pretty sure that my wife and young son had a similar incident with this guy who was the manager at the Chili's in Brownsboro Crossing in October of 2014. I reported the incident to their corporate and received a prompt apologetic response. It is possible that this guy was fired and may not still work for Chili's even though his linkedin says he does. The other wait staff at the time made it very clear to my wife that they thought the guy was tool and they apologized for his actions. The Chili's manager in 2014 was out of control with regard to his hatred of Louisville fans and was openly mocking my wife to a table of adjoining UK fans because she was wearing Louisville gear, and engaging my 5yo son at the time (and placing his hands on him) not to follow my wife's lead by being a Louisville fan or attending the school. He said that he would make sure the UK fans' food came out on time, but wasn't worried about hers because she was a Louisville fan. I'm not 100% sure it was this guy because it's been a few years, but I wouldn't be surprised it was.

You most certainly don't have to be a hillbilly to be an asswipe. Local UK fans in Louisville have proven that time and time again. All you need is a friendly Courious Urinal and a fan base so bereft of self-worth that the entire cheering package of that university is wrapped up in one sport - at which they are legendary and historical cheaters. The rest of the world understands this, lol.

Ask yourself when was the last fan base who used a referee's name as a verb? Or who were investigated for so over reaching that a primary fan organ had to hire lawyers for a trial they barely missed?

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/whats-that-refs-name-time-to-higgins-him-bbn.252577/

Watching the thugs for UK display yet another level of churlish resentment during the sport of football tells most of the sane people reading that blaming the odd hillbilly just won't wash. It's systemic, desperate and sad, actually. Watching the superior act return on a hoops win against a crippled program is also laugh-worthy. Too bad coach Porky Pan doesn't coach basketball. You'd have a sweep of idiocy.
Using a refs name as a verb? Is that kind of like kragthorped? Haha. Sports fans are all pretty much the same. No sense in pretending to be perfect little angels.

Reactions: DerekMcPwn
He’s not claiming anyone as a member. No one has the title to do that. People do what they want, good and bad. No one is proud to be associated with a lowlife.

You see everyone wearing blue as “hillbillies” and that’s a bummer. So narrow minded.
There sure is a lot of back slapping and self congratulation occurring on raftards for some pretty lowlife behavior and commentary. That seems to fly in the face of your assertion - no?

I have plenty of non-hillbilly uk fans so you’re incorrect - and a bit over dramatic - with the comment about my views. That said - with respect to the vast majority of the yut message board denizen - I’ll stand by my assertion.

Apparently a local Louisville Chili's restaurant manager, and UK fan, decided to harass Quentin Snider's mother via FB messenger in the wee hours of the morning. And Chili's corporate Twitter account asks Q's dad for more info to investigate the issue. Crazy stuff. SMH.

I agree, that's ridiculous. It's one thing to have fun with "hated" rivals but bringing that make believe hate into the real world is unacceptable. The young man clearly has a significant maturity issue he needs to resolve.

Using a refs name as a verb? Is that kind of like kragthorped? Haha. Sports fans are all pretty much the same. No sense in pretending to be perfect little angels.

One wonders at what dimension you'll stop rationalizing and seeking exceptions to an obvious standard. UK fans seem to hate everything about UofL and even those who live in the city possess what has to be shame over their own freaking home town. Keep up the excellent work, though - you, sir, may be that savior they have so desperately sought.

It's my opinion that social media in general is a disease that makes our society ill. People who normally wouldn't say certain things to other people face to face are at ease to type words towards others that are offensive, crude, stupid, and even racist without a second thought.

That is why I personally try real hard not to type anything that I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. We're speaking to real people across this information highway. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect until they prove they don't.

Can't defend it and I won't even try. Dude is an idiot and he joins all the morons that harrassed Higgins, his family and his business. No excuse for that kinda of crap.
I wish these weren't UK fans doing these things, but sadly they are. I'm just glad I don't associate with any of them.

It's my opinion that social media in general is a disease that makes our society ill. People who normally wouldn't say certain things to other people face to face are at ease to type words towards others that are offensive, crude, stupid, and even racist without a second thought.

That is why I personally try real hard not to type anything that I wouldn't be willing to say to someone face to face. We're speaking to real people across this information highway. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect until they prove they don't.
Cue that’s our generation. Nowadays people don’t recognize position or respect their elders unless they feel they “earn” respect.

The generation before yours, if I may take a guess - my generation - was raised and encouraged by men who fought a long, totally exhausting war through a 4 seasons climate. Their respect was definitely earned, but, ironically, they were the same to their fathers' generations, etc., etc. In the event this confuses anyone, it is what is referred to as a "Community Standard", what was once a human symphony of standards which are now upstaged by elementary clowns. Where the current POS agenda of the US is headed, I have no idea - but it appears about as doomed as is possible. It's a shame that our national xenophobia hates everything we don't know about. I learned Spanish for work - I worked hard at it. The joys of inclusion in the Hispanic community was one of the groovier payoffs - I went to Baptisms and marriages, partied hardy with really toxic doses of Tequila, lol. But I also spoke Espanol in a grocery one time and had this fat old hog take issue with me. I wanted to deck her. Then it got worse. Now that fat old hog is quite a few like-minded people.

Reactions: Cue Card
Senore, my generation is the baby boom generation. I've been to war and I've been married to a hispanic woman for 27 years so I fully understand what you're talking about. When I married my soul mate, it wasn't fashionable or accepted socially to be in an interracial marriage. True love won out though as it always will.

I don't think it's a good idea to judge anyone from behind the keyboard. Too many people identify themselves as someone other than who they are when they are typing with that false sense of security the keyboard provides. On the flip side, there are equally too many people who believe those people without prejudice. That is the world we live in today. I don't know where we go from here either. The future is uncertain. We certainly agree on that.

Reactions: SouthernCross
I'll give the psycho creep a little credit. He did use his real name, unlike the anonymous cowards on Twitter who harrass and attack our guys on the regular behind fake and parody accounts.

Don't come at me with my moniker on this message board, either. This isn't social media.

Don't come at me with my moniker on this message board, either. This isn't social media.
That is how I see it too. This is not social media. This is a sports forum where sports fans give OPINIONS about sports, and other things. No more. No less.

I can’t believe you actually took the time to type this mess...let alone believe it! Sad, sorry fan base!

One wonders at what dimension you'll stop rationalizing and seeking exceptions to an obvious standard. UK fans seem to hate everything about UofL and even those who live in the city possess what has to be shame over their own freaking home town. Keep up the excellent work, though - you, sir, may be that savior they have so desperately sought.
I agree with you. UK fans dislike all thinks UL. Can you in turn agree that UL fans dislike all things UK? I don’t hold UL to the summation of its bad apples and I would expect rational people to return that respect. The dumb guy who works at chili’s is not an accurate representation of the big blue nation. I know that is a hard sell on a UL fan site and I expect as much. I am all for bashing the dude but it’s not fair to lump everyone together

I agree 100%. Our kids are being raised in a strange time

The remarkable thing about slapd!cks is when they swoop in to do damage control for one of their own. Like clockwork to explain and smooth things over.

Start a "Rupp was a racist" thread for confirmation...
We stopped just short of holding up signs and banners on campus.

Nah, every fan base has idiots. We have them, you guys have them, every team has them. No deflection. That guy is an embarrassment, but he’s a minority.

You guys are a complete joke to other SEC schools. What makes me laugh is how you lift each other up to make you think your so special. How many others schools have had fans that have threatened a ref to the point they’ve been investigated. And now one of your nut jobs is picking on a parent of a player. Let me tell how this ends. He gets FIRED. Keep posting because it just keeps getting better.

Last edited:
What is interesting had this been a UoL fan it would be all over the local news. Although it probably isn’t news worthy.

Reactions: CommodoreCard
The remarkable thing about slapd!cks is when they swoop in to do damage control for one of their own. Like clockwork to explain and smooth things over.

Start a "Rupp was a racist" thread for confirmation...
I didn't smooth it over, neither slid several other UK fan's in this thread. Careful with that mirror.

You guys are a complete joke to other SEC schools. What makes me laugh is how you lift each other up to make you think your so special. How many others schools have had fans that have threatened a ref to the point they’ve been investigated. And now one of your nut jobs is picking on a parent of a player. Let me tell how this ends. He gets FIRED. Keep posting because it just keeps getting better.
No one is taking up for the nut job. I was the first UK fan to post about him and call him shameful.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I didn't smooth it over, neither slid several other UK fan's in this thread. Careful with that mirror.
No one needs slapd!cks here trying to qualify the lunacy of one of their own. If it's a true exception, it will be recognized as such. We need no slappies trying to direct the rest of us how to think. You look more like apologists.

"Elite program," my a$$...

Last edited:

Good job, BC.

Does anyone have proof this is UK fan harassing Snider's mom?

It seems it could easily be a disgruntled UofL fan with how this season is going.

Whoever it may be, that kind of behavior is unacceptable.

But if you are going to say he is a UK fan, I would like to see the proof.

It seems it could easily be a disgruntled UofL fan with how this season is going.

Does the world really need more proof of how stupid slapd!cks are? Isn't that chiseled on a pyramid somewhere??...

The season isn't going that bad. We don't typically get disgruntled until mid Feb. But, if you google "Marty Ladusaw photo," this is what you get:
8001424.jpg

He's the fella in the middle. If that's his girl to his right, pretty good pull for the big guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT