ADVERTISEMENT

UCF Game Thoughts

UCFVanWilder

No-Ranking Prospect
Sep 4, 2017
UCF fan here. Just stumbled onto your board expecting to participate in some good banter as well as read your thoughts going into tomorrow's game.

Forget the banter. After reading just a few threads on this board I think the suicide hotline is more useful 800-273-8255.

IDK whats been up with your athletics department but you guys do deserve better. Hope you guys right the ship and can enjoy your sporting events again....after you lose tomorrow.

Look forward to a good game!

UCF fan here. Just stumbled onto your board expecting to participate in some good banter as well as read your thoughts going into tomorrow's game.

Forget the banter. After reading just a few threads on this board I think the suicide hotline is more useful 800-273-8255.

IDK whats been up with your athletics department but you guys do deserve better. Hope you guys right the ship and can enjoy your sporting events again....after you lose tomorrow.

Yes

We’ve posted police at the foot of all our Ohio River bridges. ;)

We don’t know what we have because what we were told is not what we have seen.

We “hope” we start seeing what we were told Friday night.

Here’s to an injury free game!

So what is your perspective on the game? UCF win? Close game? Blow out? Cards in a cliffhanger? What say you?

TY for coming to the board in peace I take.

So what is your perspective on the game? UCF win? Close game? Blow out? Cards in a cliffhanger? What say you?

TY for coming to the board in peace I take.
Ive watched both of your games and attended both of ours.

UCF could lose and I wouldnt be shocked, however, I think the most likely outcome is UCF win in a blowout. Our weakness is our secondary but I dont think your qb is equipped to take advantage of that.

Reactions: U C to the F

With all due respect, go away.

UCF could lose and I wouldnt be shocked, however, I think the most likely outcome is UCF win in a blowout. Our weakness is our secondary but I dont think your qb is equipped to take advantage of that.
Malik Cunningham has shown many times in his career here his ability to effectively throw for big yards and scores. It's not like he's not equipped to succeed at the passing game.

Now so far this season the play calling has been run dominated which has frustrated the fan base not because Malik can't throw but why there aren't more passing plays.

Some same It's due to a bevy of new receivers while others think it's because the OL needs reps on run blocking. The EKU game was basically a scrimmage and not a real reflection of the offense we will see Friday.

If the Cards come out throwing the ball, we'll see if Malik can get back much of what he did in 2019. If not, well there will be a lot of angry Cards fans. To beat a team like UCF the Cards have to score a lot of points. If Coach Satterfield thinks he can do this running the ball, I'm afraid he will be on a very hot seat.

Well if you are right in that assessment....some of our fantastic fans will be wanting your Coach to come up to Louisville and right the ship. Be careful of what you wish for.

2019 Malik shows up and the game will be interesting. Don't know if that means a UCF beatdown or a Cardinal squeeker. We will find out tonight? Did you travel to the game? In any event....safe travels and bad luck for tonight to ya! o_O ;)

Well if you are right in that assessment....some of our fantastic fans will be wanting your Coach to come up to Louisville and right the ship. Be careful of what you wish for.

2019 Malik shows up and the game will be interesting. Don't know if that means a UCF beatdown or a Cardinal squeeker. We will find out tonight? Did you travel to the game? In any event....safe travels and bad luck for tonight to ya! o_O ;)
I can’t see Gus leaving UCF for any school right now. He just got his $21,000,000 buyout and coaching at UCF is a great job considering location and now Big 12 money. He’s been to the mountain top, now it’s time to enjoy.

Reactions: UCFVanWilder
I can’t see Gus leaving UCF for any school right now. He just got his $21,000,000 buyout and coaching at UCF is a great job considering location and now Big 12 money. He’s been to the mountain top, now it’s time to enjoy.
Yea I know. Just being sarcastic. He will do well there and likely wouldn't even consider going anywhere else much less to UofL.

I can without any doubt or hesitation promise you that Gus Malzahn would be on the first flight out of Orlando if any Power 4 school offered him a contract this offseason. As us Louisville fans will tell you, getting comfortable with your place in the world of college football is tough but necessary.

Reactions: BPGhost

Thanks for stopping by!

Reactions: PHCARD
I hate that their QB was injured on that last play, he played well all night. Has anyone heard the extent of his injuries?

other than that….WHAT A GAME!!!!!! Play calling, while head-scratching at times, was greatly improved. Looked to me like Malik had had enough of the finger pointing and decided to put the team and the coaching staff on his back. The defense showed up last night and only got beat by some phenomenal plays by UCF (like the circus catch on their second TD).

Hoping the team we saw last night can take this same effort to Tallahassee!!! GO CARDS!!

Reactions: Mayoman
I hate that their QB was injured on that last play, he played well all night. Has anyone heard the extent of his injuries?

other than that….WHAT A GAME!!!!!! Play calling, while head-scratching at times, was greatly improved. Looked to me like Malik had had enough of the finger pointing and decided to put the team and the coaching staff on his back. The defense showed up last night and only got beat by some phenomenal plays by UCF (like the circus catch on their second TD).

Hoping the team we saw last night can take this same effort to Tallahassee!!! GO CARDS!!

Reading from different sources that it’s a significant injury to throwing shoulder and his season is in jeopardy unfortunately.

Anyone know how it happened. Was he tackled hard, fall down bad, or what the heck happened to him for his shoulder to get dinged up?

There were a lot of injuries last night on both sides and they didn’t look like the collisions were that bad.

Anyone know how it happened. Was he tackled hard, fall down bad, or what the heck happened to him for his shoulder to get dinged up?
On the last play he was part of the various laterals and I believe someone landed on him.

Broken collar bone.

UofL is just flat out better than my beloved ol UCF...always has been...always will be...sigh no shame in losing to a better program, football team, and fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT