ADVERTISEMENT

Tyra Job Performance

It’s true, there has been attrition. A good question to ask is, “how would a Jurich have handled each of these situations?” I believe he is already on record as saying he would have fired CRP, though he may have managed a less financially-hazardous path. Bobby? Assuming 2-10 would have happened irrespective of who was AD, would Jurich have stuck with him? He showed Krags the door, and almost fired Bobby in the past, too. The other coaches left on their own accord (the Ladybird guy I can’t imagine is somebody TJ cared much about) so you could argue they left because Jurich wasn’t here, but there is no objective evidence to that effect. I’m just not sure what Jurich would have done differently. Are you?

I was just about to make a similar post. What was UofL supposed to do with these coaches? Pitino and Sharp are gone due to scandals. BP due to very poor performance. Lola resigned on his own accord. Who am I missing? Why someone would attempt to make this look like a negative thing to UofL or Tyra strikes me as odd, and nothing short of vindictive.

Said another guy with no "Vince" voice mail on his phone...
I don’t have any VM on my phone - I listen to them and delete them - that’s typically what adults do. As for connections - I’ve know the guy socially since we were sophomores in HS and see and talk to him regularly at BSCC.

Next time I talk to him - I’ll be sure to mention you’ve saved his VM. :)

I think 99.8% of the people posting on here have genuine respect and admiration for how TJ was able to transform UofL athletics and campus. Ironically, I think “Zipp” is doing more to undermine that legacy than anyone on here.

Reactions: Art79
I don’t have any VM on my phone - I listen to them and delete them - that’s typically what adults do. As for connections - I’ve know the guy socially since we were sophomores in HS and see and talk to him regularly at BSCC.

Next time I talk to him - I’ll be sure to mention you’ve saved his VM. :)
Ask the clown when he's gonna call me back or answer a correspondence...

I think 99.8% of the people posting on here have genuine respect and admiration for how TJ was able to transform UofL athletics and campus. Ironically, I think “Zipp” is doing more to undermine that legacy than anyone on here.
Thanks obviously for your analysis. No one but a couple of new regime apologists in this space ever come up with that slant on things. And not a big surprise...

LOL... I don't really give a damn if you do or not. He's already given his answer...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT