ADVERTISEMENT

Tyra Interview

I like everything he said. Didn't throw the current staff under the bus, didn't give them an unneeded boost of support and gave the impression that if they feel a change is needed, then a change will happen.

Bobby will be gone because he will finish 2018 either 2-10 or 3-9!
That’s exactly what will precipitate the coaching change. That and getting drubbed by double digits at home in the finale by the Mildcats, which unfortunately is looking likely.

Whether that game means more or less to individual fans is debatable but what’s not debatable is the stench that you’ll be selling to a weary UofL fan base along with trying to fill 15,000 extra seats will be as attractive as watching Stoops and Calipari doing naked jumping-jacks every week.

I sincerely hope we finish out strong but my eyes are laughing at my heart. Bring JB home.

Reactions: wilkie01
Hoping for better but that is a realistic viewpoint of what we have in front of us. 2-10 is a seriously real possibility and that sucks.

I'm of the opinion that change needs to occur within Louisville football. I have had that opinion for over 2 years and I think the current administration would like to make a coaching change. So, I'll watch every game but I want Tyra to have no doubt come November that we need a coaching change, so I'm in that sweet spot of hoping for a win but also realizing that each loss only adds another nail to Bobby's coffin.

Hate for the guys, especially the seniors but there will be much brighter days in a Jeff Brohm coached offense.

https://www.cardchronicle.com/2018/...sappointing-2018-season-bobby-petrinos-future

Biggest takeaway for me is that he is not concerned with the buyout which leads me to believe we may have the money. Hmmmmm...
Tyra's not worried about the money as long as it's sitting in an account somewhere that he can spend.

Now putting the money back in that account... THAT"s a different issue.

Beginnings_zpspill7bd2.jpg

I'm of the opinion that change needs to occur within Louisville football. I have had that opinion for over 2 years and I think the current administration would like to make a coaching change. So, I'll watch every game but I want Tyra to have no doubt come November that we need a coaching change, so I'm in that sweet spot of hoping for a win but also realizing that each loss only adds another nail to Bobby's coffin.

Hate for the guys, especially the seniors but there will be much brighter days in a Jeff Brohm coached offense.
We can always hope the bye week helps coaches and players get on the same page.

The Wake Forest game will tell a lot.

people keep saying there is no money, well maybe the donors who haven't been giving decide to give to get a new coach? hmmmm. maybe all the donors who have shied away have said behind the scenes they'd come back if a change happened, somehow no one seems to be considering this

Reactions: KerryRhodes
Why should he worry about money? He didn’t get it in there.

And the one “big donor” I know is waiting to see what direction these guys go. Nobody knows if Brohm is at all interested in us.

Last thing we need is to be the next Tennessee, and get turned down by our top six. :rolleyes:

Reactions: zipp
Disagree. Wake Forest is horrible. They already fired their DC this season.
They are not a good team for sure. Neither are we. We’re looking for any positives right now. A win over 3-3 Wake would most certainly be that at this point.

I doubt we learn much the following week against #3 Clemson in Death Valley.

They are not a good team for sure. Neither are we. We’re looking for any positives right now. A win over 3-3 Wake would most certainly be that at this point.

I doubt we learn much the following week against #3 Clemson in Death Valley.

We will learn how much we've fallen since the 2016 game that's for sure.

Why should he worry about money? He didn’t get it in there.

And the one “big donor” I know is waiting to see what direction these guys go. Nobody knows if Brohm is at all interested in us.

Last thing we need is to be the next Tennessee, and get turned down by our top six. :rolleyes:
I don’t think the list goes more than two at the most deep. I also bet - like with CM - the deal will be done before Petrino is fired.

I still think brohm is to expensive. Again he will probably want 5-6 million a year and like another poster said does brohm even want the job.

people keep saying there is no money, well maybe the donors who haven't been giving decide to give to get a new coach? hmmmm. maybe all the donors who have shied away have said behind the scenes they'd come back if a change happened, somehow no one seems to be considering this
Very good point!

"My experience is people who don't worry about money don't have much of it to worry about. That's where we're headed."

(Assuming you're not just trying to be stupid...)

Here comes the name callin.

When even a uofk fan agrees with the majority of UofL fans, that stupid arrow you launched is actually a boomerang........

Here comes the name callin.

When even a uofk fan agrees with the majority of UofL fans, that stupid arrow you launched is actually a boomerang........
I was just allowing for your reading comprehension.

And the fact that slapd!cks agree is hardly a ringing endorsement...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT