ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Ty-Laur Johnson Eligible

This is great news. Having another PG/ball handler available is huge for this team. They were looking very unbalanced again with only one true PG, but this should help.

So that excuse is gone, what will it be replaced with? “They ruled him eligible to close to the season and he never caught up.” So back to only having 1 ready point guard.

Reactions: Cardiac Red
This doesn't change much.. Still have Eeyore for a coach..
Maybe not for overall team situation. Who knows if he can contribute. Hopefully he's getting minutes over Miller but yeah who knows.

But I'll be happy for this kid as his career has a better chance of getting started if he's eligible to play than if he weren't eligible to play.

My core 8 is Skyy, Ty Laur, James, White, Traynor, Glenn, Huntley-Hatfield and Evans. Hopefully a 9th man steps up. The players I mentioned can definitely be something with the right coaching

Yeah it could be him. Would put BHH at the 4 in spurts
I think we need 4 guys to run the 4/5 spots so Okorafor has to play. I'd expect Evans to have that upside but he figures to pick up a lot of fouls and his lack of beef could be a problem in some matchups.

I think if the overall situation for the program was in a better place we might actually be excited about Okorafor but everything seems so bad right now it's hard to get fired up about perceived projects.

He showed some good stuff last year. Hope his offseason gets him even better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT