ADVERTISEMENT

Ty-Laur Johnson Was Incredible

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
Have to give this kid his props. Watched the game on DVR just to see what happened. With Skyy and Hercy both out, Johnson was our only guard and he delivered.

He didn't start but virtually played the whole game. He brought a tidal wave of energy and effort that entire time. He got some good steals, scored buckets and made some great passes to his teammates.

He is now the only UofL player in History to have 27pts, 11 assists, and 5 rebs in a game. And he is a freshman. Whatever happens at the end of the season I would really like to have a sophomore Ty-Laur back as a Card.

He played an absolutely incredible game. If I recall correctly, should have had a few more assists if shots were hit. His pass to Okorafor was incredible but I think his shot was blocked. Threw a couple of passes to CW for wide open 3s but those were missed. His steals were just as impressive. As a fan, that game was fun to watch. If we could just get everyone clicking. TW did not have a good came. Need 5 or 6 solids games and then we can be competitive if we can stay out of foul trouble. I wish we had one more big and one more guard. Go Cards!

if he can play that way for 30 minutes we'll win several more games and upset a few teams. makes me think of kemba walker or john wall. i thought maybe siva be he was less hoppy, eurosteppy and drove more straight line.

Kenny could do himself a favor, and lock in Ty-Laur at PG for the remainder of the season, and move the hapless Skyy to the 2. It makes so much since, it absolutely will not happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT