ADVERTISEMENT

Two Things...

Feb 3, 2014
There are two things I would bet the farm on right now:

1) "The Committee" will take either a second SEC school (maybe Auburn) or a second B1G school (maybe OSU or Wisconsin), even if those teams have 2 losses, over a one loss UL.

2) No matter which non-CFP Bowl UL ends up in they will be playing and beating an opponent that is disinterested.

I hate taking a negative view point but I can sense this coming. Let's check back here after bowl season and see if I'm not right about this.

1) "The Committee" will take either a second SEC school (maybe Auburn) or a second B1G school (maybe OSU or Wisconsin), even if those teams have 2 losses, over a one loss UL.

2) No matter which non-CFP Bowl UL ends up in they will be playing and beating an opponent that is disinterested.

I hate taking a negative view point but I can sense this coming. Let's check back here after bowl season and see if I'm not right about this.
They're only disinterested if we win.

lol, a lot of football left to be played. and it is about ratings. Lamar s ratings, we need to show ourselves worthy to be in the CFP. Upsets will open the door for us if we take care of our business. The Duke win last night helps us as well.

Drink some beer, squeeze some fun bags and relax. We will be fine.

The best thing for us is to have Alabama win out that would eliminate a 2 nd SEC team. The Alabama offense is so bad I don't know if they will be able to do it.

Reactions: beasleythecard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT