ADVERTISEMENT

TV woes

CARDWIZ

1500+
Jun 8, 2001
Why do we have to go through this week after week, No one ever knows what F'n channel the game is on. Hell, the University can't even advertise what channel because they don't know.

This whole TV cluster F&*k is how a program becomes disconnected with their fan base. My kids are becoming disinterested because they already anticipate that the game won't be on a channel we can access. I'm not canceling my service and being forced to upgrade to a higher costs plan for this shit. Im sick and tired of having to chase to find a channel and more times than not I'm not able to get it with my cable service.

Its a damn joke that it was easier to follow this team while in C-USA than it is in the ACC.

Now fox sports south is cutting in and out. Oh well not missing much.

My bad. I thought that was Hassan Hall. I didn’t see Bobby suit up.
That was always the excuse with Kragthorpe by his brainless supporters. He isn't the one on the field playing like a buffoon. Using that excuse, no coach is accountable and no coach should ever be fired.

That was always the excuse with Kragthorpe by his brainless supporters. He isn't the one on the field playing like a buffoon. Using that excuse, no coach is accountable and no coach should ever be fired.
You’re brainless to understand that he’s a FR and that was his first time receiving a kickoff but you’re perfect and never made a mistake. That play didn’t cost us the game.

You’re brainless to understand that he’s a FR and that was his first time receiving a kickoff but you’re perfect and never made a mistake. That play didn’t cost us the game.
Never said that. I said it was just another indication how poorly coached we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do we have to go through this week after week, No one ever knows what F'n channel the game is on. Hell, the University can't even advertise what channel because they don't know.

This whole TV cluster F&*k is how a program becomes disconnected with their fan base. My kids are becoming disinterested because they already anticipate that the game won't be on a channel we can access. I'm not canceling my service and being forced to upgrade to a higher costs plan for this shit. Im sick and tired of having to chase to find a channel and more times than not I'm not able to get it with my cable service.

Its a damn joke that it was easier to follow this team while in C-USA than it is in the ACC.
Wish I never would have found the right channel for our game.

I figured when the ACC network was announced that they’d have a channel

ACC network channel will debut in August 2019. Right now, the ACC’s “network” is a hodgepodge of TV channels all across the country - whichever stations decide they want to pay Raycom Sports to show the game.

Reactions: wilkie01
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT