ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Transfer Portal: Players UofL Has Contacted

uk once had the tallest team in history of i think both college and the pros and they still lost. chill out and let the man recruit what he wants and not what you want.
😂 It’s not like I’m in his ear telling him what to recruit. Nor does he get on here for advice it’s a freaking message board 😂🤣😂 not an instruction manual for recruiting.
It was an observation, but I know I’m not the only one who thinks that UofL needs more front court players

😂 It’s not like I’m in his ear telling him what to recruit. Nor does he get on here for advice it’s a freaking message board 😂🤣😂 not an instruction manual for recruiting.
It was an observation, but I know I’m not the only one who thinks that UofL needs more front court players
but again, based on what you and what other fans think yall want, but maybe not what the coach wants. big men score 2 pointers, smaller guys score 3. he wants bigs who can shoot the three so not 7 footers but mobile buys who have wingspans and can spread the floor. he wants threes raining down, not big fat dudes who can't shoot from the outside. he wants bigs who can pass. so specific types of bigs, not just bigs. so everyone saying we need more bigs isn't paying attention to what he runs. i believe he even likes a four guard style with shooters and one rebounder. so to keep saying we need bigs when bigs aren't always his style seems to be saying i don't care what the coach wants, i think we should have bigs so the coach should go get the bigs i want. plus there are about 330 other schools int his country with boosters who have money who are also probably saying we need bigs. here's my take, we need ball protectors, we need defensive players, we need shooters, we need ball high assist guys, we need free throw shooters, we need experience and we need intelligence on the floor, and we need all of this before we need a friggin big. that's why, to me, it's dumb, moronic, idiotic, and uniformed to keep saying we need bigs. we need a shitton of other things first. but hey, who am i but just a dude paying attention to everything and not just running around saying, duh, we need bigs, that's the last thing we need, there are 10 other important areas first that needs to be taken care of. i'll take four more good guards and wings before a big. we don't need anyone over 6'9" to run PK's system. so let's jsut let the coach build his team before we start suggesting to him how to build his team. if come december we're getting crushed on the boards and all our shots blocked then you can say i told you so. but until then, let's let him do the grocery shopping

but again, based on what you and what other fans think yall want, but maybe not what the coach wants. big men score 2 pointers, smaller guys score 3. he wants bigs who can shoot the three so not 7 footers but mobile buys who have wingspans and can spread the floor. he wants threes raining down, not big fat dudes who can't shoot from the outside. he wants bigs who can pass. so specific types of bigs, not just bigs. so everyone saying we need more bigs isn't paying attention to what he runs. i believe he even likes a four guard style with shooters and one rebounder. so to keep saying we need bigs when bigs aren't always his style seems to be saying i don't care what the coach wants, i think we should have bigs so the coach should go get the bigs i want. plus there are about 330 other schools int his country with boosters who have money who are also probably saying we need bigs. here's my take, we need ball protectors, we need defensive players, we need shooters, we need ball high assist guys, we need free throw shooters, we need experience and we need intelligence on the floor, and we need all of this before we need a friggin big. that's why, to me, it's dumb, moronic, idiotic, and uniformed to keep saying we need bigs. we need a shitton of other things first. but hey, who am i but just a dude paying attention to everything and not just running around saying, duh, we need bigs, that's the last thing we need, there are 10 other important areas first that needs to be taken care of. i'll take four more good guards and wings before a big. we don't need anyone over 6'9" to run PK's system. so let's jsut let the coach build his team before we start suggesting to him how to build his team. if come december we're getting crushed on the boards and all our shots blocked then you can say i told you so. but until then, let's let him do the grocery shopping
Wow! Talk about taking your opinion too seriously. It’s not even worth reading your long winded essay, and rivals message board doesn’t need you to be a hallway monitor. 😂

Reactions: Cardiac Red
I wouldn’t get too worried about height. Skilled height is another thing. How big kids have a really good low post game? It is a pretty small percentage. That is why there is a premium on those players. People tend to over value height. We have several 6-11 guys that were just average.

They do need to get 2 for the PF spot and another 5. They can be 6-8 to 6-9 if they can play..

I wouldn’t get too worried about height. Skilled height is another thing. How big kids have a really good low post game? It is a pretty small percentage. That is why there is a premium on those players. People tend to over value height. We have several 6-11 guys that were just average.

They do need to get 2 for the PF spot and another 5. They can be 6-8 to 6-9 if they can play..
I agree that it’s definitely not a height thing, but 5’11 is a avg height for a women’s basketball player.
I actually prefer a 6-8 or 6-9 apposed to a lumbering 7 footer unless they are Jokic of course

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT