ADVERTISEMENT

BB RECRUITING: Transfer Portal: Players UofL Has Contacted

It will be interesting to see him put together a roster. It is infinitely more important than winning the press conference. If he kills it in the portal then you have 2 check marks out of 3. Last last being winning games.

They are going to value shooters.

Hopefully we start seeing some big time transfers putting their names in the portal. Ready to see who Kelsey goes after

Compiling the names in this thread and the current commits, I don't understand what there is about this list that's supposed to inspire me or anyone else...

Portal-Prospects-4-10-2024.jpg

Like others have said your missing confidence is based on a lack of sports knowledge. Nice to see you've moved on from pie charts and graphs to spreadsheets.
No “sports knowledge” needed to read a simple list. That’s what’s great about objective analysis…

Compiling the names in this thread and the current commits, I don't understand what there is about this list that's supposed to inspire me or anyone else...

Portal-Prospects-4-10-2024.jpg
Which begs the question, do you think Alabama fans were "inspired" by the 41st ranked transfer class last year with 2 four star players and 2 players with no stars coming in and none of their high school recruits from the 2023 class scoring a point in the final four game? I'd take a FF right now with that being said. Your uninspiring nonsensicalness has become excessively excessive!

Reactions: BPGhost and Art79
I have no idea what motivates Bama fans except for football. And I don’t know what that has to do with U of L basketball in 2024.

Their basketball team was ranked in the Top 25 coming into last season. That’s probably a lot higher than ours will be…

I said READ a simple list which is also my shorthand for understanding it. What’s your point, that it takes a rocket scientist to grasp it?
Still not adding any depth to the conversation. I usually like your insights to our conversations on here, but sometimes it's not enjoyable when you add no substance. When you say this list doesn't inspire you, then do tell what does or what would behind that. Some of your comments on here are like what my old professor used to say...

There's no such thing as gravity, There are actually billions of invisible ground gremlins below the surface that inhale everything but gasses that keep us sticking to the earth.

Without proof or more reasoning it's a nonsensical statement. Same with your "inspiration," with no proof or more reasoning it's just a nonsensical statement Zipp.

Reactions: BPGhost
I'll expound on my remark then... Per 247, a total of FOUR guys in the Top 50 mention U of L as a possibility. Or NINE in the Top 100.

That's not a list of the best players in basketball. It's the best guys IN THE PORTAL. The five top kids on the current 247 list are from Purdue, South Florida, Seton Hall, Cincinnati, and Georgia Southern.

As things currently stand, five of these guys are destined to come to U of L and be a starter from Day One. Reportedly, we're still an elite program with millions in NIL money to dole out.

And we paid an extra $1.25 million to offload Kenny Payne EIGHTEEN DAYS before his buyout would have dropped to $6 million, allegedly so that we could get an early jump--and an advantage--landing the best talent from the portal.

That's why I have no enthusiasm for what is being reported in this thread. I don't see the talent on next year's team improving at all. It's just different names and faces...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT