ADVERTISEMENT

Tony Cruise

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
The dude is pure BBN, he didn't talk about Kentucky getting smashed like he has when Louisville has lost ugly...and he backhanded complimented us, and followed that up with saying that neither (UofL and FSU) team is any good.

I know FSU isn't good, but don't go devaluing a Louisville win because your kitties got it handed to them...by an average team none the less.

I apparently have been around a little longer than you but, with that said, Tony has ALWAYS been BBN and he doesn’t make any attempt to hide it any longer since he’s not a “sports” guy any longer. I do not listen to WHAS any longer because of guys like him.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yep.

He was constantly defending his self, stating he wanted to give 50-50 equal coverage
when he had his show.

This is how the local media works. Ignore the dumpster fire BKA Scat football,
while downplaying UofL.

And some of you chalked up a loss to SuCkS.
I watched the replay. They are garbage. The Miss State QB runs slow yet rushed for
over 100 yds.

Local media blows.

So much for UK winning the SEC Football Championship that the BBN was talking about in August. 2017 is just another bigger, strong, and faster mildcats season.

They were seriously talking about going to Atlanta to face Bama.
Guess they were talking about the SEC basketball tournament !

Reactions: American Male
Except for Howie and R&R, there's no reason I know to consult Iheart on anything...

Reactions: Wordless65
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT