ADVERTISEMENT

To Renew or Not...

MDCardsFan

500+
Sep 21, 2015
That's the question on my mind come early next year. Trust me, I know that there's still half of this season left to be played, but as we look and are playing now, it's a honest question that I'll have to make, like others will I'm sure (IF) the report is true about Louisville won't have enough money to buy him out if that becomes an option in there minds. I, like others, don't want him to return next season. I know that this is my own opinion, but, Bobby Petrino doesn't look and sound like he wants to be here.

Reactions: wilkie01
You aren't alone. I have 3 friends who are season ticket holders who have told me if Petrino is still the coach they aren't renewing and they've all been basketball and football season ticket holders for over a decade.

I think if the season continues the way its trending Tyra will figure something out.

Reactions: wilkie01
That's the question on my mind come early next year. Trust me, I know that there's still half of this season left to be played, but as we look and are playing now, it's a honest question that I'll have to make, like others will I'm sure (IF) the report is true about Louisville won't have enough money to buy him out if that becomes an option in there minds. I, like others, don't want him to return next season. I know that this is my own opinion, but, Bobby Petrino doesn't look and sound like he wants to be here.
Buck up. The Cards will be back.

The AD and BOT needs answer this question. How much will a half empty Cardinal Stadium, coupled with 50% drop in donations and concession income going to cost them? I am a 42 year football season ticket holder. I am feed up with Bobby also.

Never a question for me. I was at every Krag and Cooper game. Love football too much. We will survive [not sure about basketball though]

Reactions: teamcanada
Wish I had that choice to make. The only way I get to see the Cards play in person is to fly in (which I can't afford) or hope they play somewhere close which they rarely do. The last time I saw the Cards play in person was in Houston in the cold.

We lost by 26 as 18 point favorite too. Horrible day.

Never a question for me. I was at every Krag and Cooper game. Love football too much. We will survive [not sure about basketball though]

So did I. In my lifetime. I have set in many of an almost empty football stadium. With that said, if the current AD cannot get a handle on this mess. And BOT is willing to watch our program get set back to the 1970s. I refuse to support a loser's attitude, wasting my time and donations!

I’m a Card fan as I’ve said good or bad I’m there. Anything else is a fair weather fan and that’s not really a fan and certainly not me. But to each there own. But I would like some to give up their seat in section 206 so I can finally get all 6 tickets together.

I’m a Card fan as I’ve said good or bad I’m there. Anything else is a fair weather fan and that’s not really a fan and certainly not me. But to each there own. But I would like some to give up their seat in section 206 so I can finally get all 6 tickets together.
I moved 7 seats into sec 227 when Kragthorpe was destroying the program.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I’m a lifetime seat holder.

I’m not giving that up. But should we continue to suck, I’m not past seeing what they’re worth to somebody else.

U of L has taught me that money is master.

Relax MD, we are both stuck with each other..

Not...you can get season tickets anytime you want. I've had em got rid of em and had em again. This isnt basketball where you give an arm and a leg

This product is God awful. Our receivers blow a D. I've never seen such regression in my life

Always renew but to be honest, watching Paulie Shore movies on a loop is preferable to watching this coaching train wreck.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT