ADVERTISEMENT

To our Clemson visitors

Steelers2012

Jan 5, 2012
From a moderator, just wanted to acknowledge the great contributions you folks have made to our board leading up to and since the game, and to commend the exemplary class you've shown as well. I know both sides have rivalries that are extremely ugly and mean spirited. This whole experience is a great example of the sportsmanship college football fan hood should be about. A big ole thanks, and once again, congrats on the win.

From a moderator, just wanted to acknowledge the great contributions you folks have made to our board leading up to and since the game, and to commend the exemplary class you've shown as well. I know both sides have rivalries that are extremely ugly and mean spirited. This whole experience is a great example of the sportsmanship college football fan hood should be about. A big ole thanks, and once again, congrats on the win.
What Steelers said. It's been a blast engaging with classy fans!

Although I'm already skeptical of the outcome, we are very much looking forward to our first trip to Louisville for the game next season.

Every Louisville fan we met was extremely gracious and pleasant...very cool group to tailgate and watch a game with.

Hell, the wife and I were on vacation a few weeks ago in Florida, and a random guy walks up with his dad and introduces himself. He had noticed my Clemson shirt and wanted to wish us luck on the season...go figure, he was a Louisville alum/fan.

You just don't see that kind of class in other fanbases in college football, and while I wish we didn't have all of the football power in the same division, I'm very happy that Louisville was added to the conference.

Good luck the rest of the way fellas!

I had a very enjoyable time yesterday with 4 Card fans. We met them as we were walking to Bowman field where Gameday was held. and took them around campus and gave them a tour as this was their initial visit to campus. We took pictures of the game day paraphernalia and had a great time.
Hats off to a knowledgeable and loyal fan base. We were invited to Louisville next year with sincerity. .
Good luck running the table the rest of the year.
Oh,, Lamar Jackson is the real deal. What a player!

This was my second Card visit to Death Valley and the Tiger fans were very gracious, as usual.
Our Alumni tailgate was held on campus at a beautiful location.
Getting out of the stadium was my only complaint. Of course if we had won, I wouldn't mind.

This was my second Card visit to Death Valley and the Tiger fans were very gracious, as usual.
Our Alumni tailgate was held on campus at a beautiful location.
Getting out of the stadium was my only complaint. Of course if we had won, I wouldn't mind.
Well, if you guys hadn't come from behind in the second half, there would not have been 83k people still around after game. LOL. Great game, ESPN needs to send both teams extra money. Highest rated Saturday night college football since 2014. 6 share is big

Helluva game indeed; I'm hoping you guys crush Houston.

Met some Card fans at a gas station after the game; pretty good group, very complimentary of the experience - class act fan base representation.

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT