ADVERTISEMENT

Those that attended the game...

We WANTED to be there.

We wanted to see a FB game.

We weren’t there to be seen, or to just say we went.

I was told by some that this forecast scared some pretty good fans away. OK. They are pretty good fans.

The ones there yesterday were our serious fans.

FTR it did nothing but spit a couple times during the game until the last three minutes. It was much ado about nothing.

I hope Sr day is better.

Early in his tenure it looks like we have a chance to build something special. We need to grow some more die hard fans to go with it.

Well, the word “fan” is just short for “fanatic”. I wish there weren’t 1000 miles between me and the Ville. I admire and congratulate all the die-hards in attendance!

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I don't want to beat up good fans who didn't go yesterday, but that was a blast. The fans were loud, intense and made a big difference for our defense.
When I was a young man I bought a $30 rainsuit and Bean rain boots, wore them to the FSU game, had time of my life and stayed dry! I still have them and they have never let me down.
I can understand not going because of bad weather, but you shouldn't not go because of a bad weather FORECAST!

Loved seeing the Cards sideline so into the game in the 2nd half. There was just an exciting feel to it - dare I say it, of course easy to say now but... it really felt like the Cards were going to win that game the entire 2nd half.

Yes the rain only hit hard very late in the game and I think also before halftime.

Really had a good time!

I'm in Chicago for our granddaughter's high school play. Otherwise, I would have been there. I did watch it on my IPad. I wish I had been there in my rain gear.

Sometimes in life you need to have your a$$ kicked for failing to do the right thing. I’ve been kicking myself for 27 hrs. Not done yet!

Reactions: Rollem Cards
I was there too, I thought it was very loud. The crowd stayed til the end and we were rewarded with a great win. Now if we could just do something with onside kick receiving .

Reactions: zipp
Arrived at the stadium at 10:30 AM and stayed about an hour afterwards. It looked shaky attendance wise up until kickoff. But I would say there was about 30K.

Crowd was very loud. There were a lot of times I couldn't hear my radio ear buds.

Someone let Paul know that there are a lot of us that listen to the radio while at the game.

I was more impressed that it appeared that no one left early.

Reactions: Mayoman
Arrived at the stadium at 10:30 AM and stayed about an hour afterwards. It looked shaky attendance wise up until kickoff. But I would say there was about 30K.

Crowd was very loud. There were a lot of times I couldn't hear my radio ear buds.

Someone let Paul know that there are a lot of us that listen to the radio while at the game.

Unfortunately many people left at halftime. I was out on the concourse like so many others and watched person and person leave the stadium not to come back. Very sad.

BTW I made a point to look at the Party Deck during the game since we hear the argument about that area draining the stadium. And I went out there from the B&W Club a couple times.

Maybe a few hundred people there...

30,000? I want what you were drinking. You were obviously seeing double.

Reactions: zipp
Sometimes in life you need to have your a$$ kicked for failing to do the right thing. I’ve been kicking myself for 27 hrs. Not done yet!
Hey I came by looking for some of that beef vegetable soup you were talking about too..:(

I’ve considered trying this

How far behind live play is the broadcast?

None if you use an am/fm radio. If you stream, there is a lag.

I use a small speakerless am/fm pocket radio - you can find these on Amazon for about $20. My kids use Jensen "arm band" type radios I bought a Target for about $16/ea - basically the same thing.

Best thing about these little radios is that you can easily store them in your vehicle or where ever you keep your gear until the next game . I keep ours in zip lock bags w/extra batteries and earbuds just in case. You grab the bag and just hold it out during entry.

You can get inexpensive earbuds just about anywhere now. I've learned why you carry an extra pair given all of the different elements.

Just don't forget to take the battery out for extended periods of time.

I am glad I bought ones that take batteries instead of the rechargeable ones. If you forget to recharge, your out of luck. You can always pit stop and p/u batteries.

Best of all is you can get explanations/updates on stats, injuries, and all those reviews in real time. Also with ear buds you can always leave one out and still enjoy the atmosphere.

Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT