ADVERTISEMENT

This season was a major disappointment, and next year is gonna be worse

OP is a uahkay/cayut troll. Ignore his ignorant @$$.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!
I was a troll, or was I RIGHT????

Eat crow all of you.
I'm not off the Bobby train, but I called this last year and all of you kool-aid drinkers hammered me like I was stupid for saying this stuff.

Our fan base does it to ourselves. We always just assume things are going to be great and we never question leadership.

Tom insulated the coaches and made it a great place to work, but it shows that Bobby has no motivation to get better because no one has the guts to call him out. Bobby thinks he did us a favor by coming back and we owe him more the he owes us for accepting him back.

We have talent and I know Bobby can coach at a high level, we need to demand better from him now.

Reactions: KennyCardinalPowers

Eat crow all of you.
I'm not off the Bobby train, but I called this last year and all of you kool-aid drinkers hammered me like I was stupid for saying this stuff.

Our fan base does it to ourselves. We always just assume things are going to be great and we never question leadership.

Tom insulated the coaches and made it a great place to work, but it shows that Bobby has no motivation to get better because no one has the guts to call him out. Bobby thinks he did us a favor by coming back and we owe him more the he owes us for accepting him back.

We have talent and I know Bobby can coach at a high level, we need to demand better from him now.

If there is something you need to learn, it is even when posters are proven to be completely wrong they won't admit it and will continue to attack you.

OP is a uahkay/cayut troll. Ignore his ignorant @$$.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Eat crow all of you.

I bet Vince has the guts

Yes, I'm not happy with part of the season, but pre-season, I thought 9-3 would be realistic, 10-2 great !
We are not going to be Top 10 every year and make the playoffs. If that's your goal, time to switch your fandom, especially those who started posting in 2017. When we have injuries, we don't plug in another 4*, we might be lucky to have an inexperienced 3 star. We make a no star QB from LA. into an NFL draftee. We promise a Mom that her skinny son will play QB, when the Top 10 guys would play the Heisman at WR. With our recruiting "base", we can compete for the prize every few years, and We Will ! That's real life here.

This is who we are.

Not anymore. The idea that many of us had that Bobby Petrino would some day lead us to the promised land is dead. He is a weak and pathetic caricature of the assassin he used to be. He needs to look in the mirror.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT