ADVERTISEMENT

This can't be right... LSU RPI #162???...

I don't remember where this came from but was told a few years ago, that once Wesley assigns a player to
Cal, the recruitment has ended and the player is not allowed to decommit.

Reactions: earsky and blubo
he ended up being Wall's backup. He sacrificed. Trust me, the last thing Bledsoe was was a shooting guard. I never said Ulis was considered a OAD, don't know why that matters. He could have been a star at any other program in the country but he chose to play behind Andrew
Dude,he was not Wall's backup.He started at the other guard position.Get a clue.Like I said,you don't remember your own teams.As far as Ulis,the point is,he never was considered an oad.You really are having a tough time with this I can see.You can have your cake,but you don't get to eat it here.

Reactions: zipp
Again, find me someone that de-committed because a player returned
As I remember things,Cal typically didn't pick up commits until those Freshman made their decisions to go or not.There were some sure fire no miss guys like Wall,AD and Gilchrest,but typically commitments weren't secured until late in the signing procees,usually Spring.

As I remember things,Cal typically didn't pick up commits until those Freshman made their decisions to go or not.There were some sure fire no miss guys like Wall,AD and Gilchrest,but typically commitments weren't secured until late in the signing procees,usually Spring.
gotta say you guys are more knowledgeable about Kentucky basketball than I could ever hope to be. Zipp can even go back 10 years and know more than I do about this years team. That just amazes me.

gotta say you guys are more knowledgeable about Kentucky basketball than I could ever hope to be. Zipp can even go back 10 years and know more than I do about this years team. That just amazes me.
It's called google.I had to research a little,but then again I don't call the cats my team.i will say that the part about late commits is pretty general stuff with how Cal's recruiting goes.

I stand corrected on Knight.It was Teague that came after Wall and Knight replaced Teague.Does Knight come if Teague stays?
Might want to check your facts a little better before you start ridiculing others and their information. Knight replaced Wall and Teague replaced Knight.

Well then I had it right the first time.Kumbaya.I said I wasn't a fan,but the gist is right....right?Thanks for your 2 cents.

The names don't matter... What's important is that they're all five-star, and there's one title between them. And Pitino Lite is the common denominator.

"Elite program", my a$$...

Reactions: earsky
Dude,he was not Wall's backup.He started at the other guard position.Get a clue.Like I said,you don't remember your own teams.As far as Ulis,the point is,he never was considered an oad.You really are having a tough time with this I can see.You can have your cake,but you don't get to eat it here.
Yes, he ended up playing along Wall…. Never mind. No use arguing about something so stupid. Bottom line is nobody has ever decommitted because a UK player came back.

It's called google.I had to research a little,but then again I don't call the cats my team.i will say that the part about late commits is pretty general stuff with how Cal's recruiting goes.
Yeah, and Teague followed Wall. Got it.

Again, for all lost slapd!cks... There's nothing in the header about U of L.

This is about how six 5-star kids playing for Pitino Lite and the no. 1 team in the country were humbled by Johnny Jones and the RPI no. 128 (they improved!) team nationally.

On this website, we try to stay on topic.

"Elite program", my a$$...
There is also nothing in header about 5 star kids and being humbled...You brought that up 11 posts later, after the Clemson RPI was noted.

On your website, you try to stay on topic; unless deflection is needed.

Sorry Steelers...not trying to create a problem; but Zipp put it out there

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT