ADVERTISEMENT

There goes my streak

fredburgcard

Three-Star Poster
Mar 5, 2002
Loveland Ohio
Haven't missed a home game since the UC 70 point blow out in 2004. Fell the other day while running and landed face first on the concrete fracturing a couple of bones. I thought I was as ugly as I could get but I was wrong. Have to have a plate inserted in my face next Thursday in Cincinnati. I asked the surgeon if he thought I could make a 7pm game in Louisville after the surgery. He thought I was kidding.

Reactions: genowe
Doc must be a cayut fan. :p:p

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

...Fell the other day while running and landed face first on the concrete...
Did the same thing more than 30 years ago when, fortunately, my recovery time was a lot shorter. And nothing broken, just a pretty dazed walk home. But that ended the outdoor running part of my life. Hope you're not "scarred" forever...

Let us be the judge of how ugly you are; before and after pictures required. Heck, the injury may have improved your looks but damaged your eyesight.
JK. Hope that you heal and get back to spectator status soon.

Haven't missed a home game since the UC 70 point blow out in 2004. Fell the other day while running and landed face first on the concrete fracturing a couple of bones. I thought I was as ugly as I could get but I was wrong. Have to have a plate inserted in my face next Thursday in Cincinnati. I asked the surgeon if he thought I could make a 7pm game in Louisville after the surgery. He thought I was kidding.
Thank Heavens you made no mention of any brain injury. The wife had a similar fall about 6-7 yrs. ago and wasn't so lucky.

Get well and start a new streak.

So sorry fredburgcard...Get well soon!

My mom's husband wrecked his bicycle a few months ago and has lost his eyesight in one eye. The drs' said they could do surgery but the chances of actually being able to see out of it weren't very good. So don't feel bad, it can happen to anyone...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT