ADVERTISEMENT

The Four Million Dollar Man

Just some adjustments from game to game (specifically FSU). How about some halftime adjustments?

And, can he not enter a huddle during a timeout without wasting 2/3 of the timeout caucusing with his assistants? All of these criticisms are real, valid and concerning. I’m pulling for the guy but not sold on him by any means.
If you can't see any adjustments or the calling of plays you're not paying attention..

In the FSU game we ran several sets to get McMahon and Nwora open looks from 3 they just didn't go in. He also tried several different lineups with different people in different spots on offense and defense plus switching from zone to packline..

Just because it wasn't working doesn't mean he wasn't trying to make changes..

Reactions: earsky
We’ve had this discussion ad nauseum. What we have now is a good coach with a $12 million buyout who struggles against Leonard Hamilton. I’m waiting and hoping for that to improve...
Debatable. Who could the clowns get???

I doubt Wright would leave Nova. Izzo Coach K and Roy? Nahhh. Billy Donovan isn’t leaving the NBA at this team, neither is Brad Stevens. Bruce Pearl has his own FBI issues and Sean Miller too. At the time, Chris Beard was unproven.

Our choices were probably Rick Barnes, Tom Crean (jk lol), Mick Cronin, or Musselman at Nevada.

I think you and I agree on Mack, I’m not super impressed with him. But I think he’s a good coach and was the best choice at the time. We didn’t know about sanctions and the future was cloudy. Mack brought in good energy and has recruited well withoutgoing to the one and done. He’s been a good fit culturally in Louisville and a positive spirit after a dark time.

I’m skeptical on his coaching ability for now, but I really don’t see who the better choices were other than unrealistic names.

zipp said:

When he gets past the Elite Eight, call me...

Oh I'm with you post season success is the big deal.

But that's not what I was responding too.

I was responding to your regular season data.

I don't think there are any posters on this board that think Mack is a great coach right now. Many root for him, and are open about that. I think this thread, and other commentary we've read, shows that fans have made it clear they don't think he's great. He might have a great agent though?
[/quote]
Denny wasn’t great when he arrived. Heck Denny had zero history as a head coach. And most everything Pitino accomplished has been erased, As a matter of fact my wife asked me yesterday whether it was worth brining him here in the first place given the outcome. As I was a big Pitino fan I still appreciate that he put us back on the correct trajectory. But it took a huge dip at the end. Hard question to answer. He killed our reputation.

I remember many whinnying that it would take years to recover and here we are in Mack’s second year ranked for most of the season in the top 10 and tied for first in the ACC. Doesn’t get much better I don’t care who the coach is.

Let’s see, he beat UVA and Duke not a bad accomplishment, even on on a down year. Will see what happens in post play, but until he gets a team with all his players I’m not judging to much.

LeFors4Ever said:

zipp said:

We’ve had this discussion ad nauseum. What we have now is a good coach with a $12 million buyout who struggles against Leonard Hamilton. I’m waiting and hoping for that to improve...[/quote]

Debatable. Who could the clowns get???

I doubt Wright would leave Nova. Izzo Coach K and Roy? Nahhh. Billy Donovan isn’t leaving the NBA at this team, neither is Brad Stevens. Bruce Pearl has his own FBI issues and Sean Miller too. At the time, Chris Beard was unproven.

Our choices were probably Rick Barnes, Tom Crean (jk lol), Mick Cronin, or Musselman at Nevada.

I think you and I agree on Mack, I’m not super impressed with him. But I think he’s a good coach and was the best choice at the time. We didn’t know about sanctions and the future was cloudy. Mack brought in good energy and has recruited well withoutgoing to the one and done. He’s been a good fit culturally in Louisville and a positive spirit after a dark time.

I’m skeptical on his coaching ability for now, but I really don’t see who the better choices were other than unrealistic names.

You guys are priceless. What’s our record? I remember losing to Morehead in the first round under Pitino and people were ready to chase him out of town. So he was far from perfect. Calimari owned him.

Denny wasn’t great when he arrived. Heck Denny had zero history as a head coach. And most everything Pitino accomplished has been erased, As a matter of fact my wife asked me yesterday whether it was worth brining him here in the first place given the outcome. As I was a big Pitino fan I still appreciate that he put us back on the correct trajectory. But it took a huge dip at the end. Hard question to answer. He killed our reputation.

I remember many whinnying that it would take years to recover and here we are in Mack’s second year ranked for most of the season in the top 10 and tied for first in the ACC. Doesn’t get much better I don’t care who the coach is.

Let’s see, he beat UVA and Duke not a bad accomplishment, even on on a down year. Will see what happens in post play, but until he gets a team with all his players I’m not judging to much.

Some great points in there!

You guys are priceless. What’s our record? I remember losing to Morehead in the first round under Pitino and people were ready to chase him out of town. So he was far from perfect. Calimari owned him.

Good thing I don’t base my judgement of a coach on one game a year that doesn’t matter in March. You can be mad about the 2014 game if you want, but they usually had the better team (and we were a bit overrated in 2014 IMO)

Rick already had led 2 different schools to the Final Four and had a title before he’d arrived at UofL. He’d led the Knicks to a top seed at one point too.

Times with Rick weren’t perfect, but there’s a difference in Mack’s track record. I’m not saying that I want Mack gone and I think he’s got potential. But I have every right to be skeptical until he proves it on the court. I support him fully and have tried to stay positive. I don’t think we will know how good he can be until 2 years from now when his full roster is ready.

Good thing I don’t base my judgement of a coach on one game a year that doesn’t matter in March. You can be mad about the 2014 game if you want, but they usually had the better team (and we were a bit overrated in 2014 IMO)

Rick already had led 2 different schools to the Final Four and had a title before he’d arrived at UofL. He’d led the Knicks to a top seed at one point too.

Times with Rick weren’t perfect, but there’s a difference in Mack’s track record. I’m not saying that I want Mack gone and I think he’s got potential. But I have every right to be skeptical until he proves it on the court. I support him fully and have tried to stay positive. I don’t think we will know how good he can be until 2 years from now when his full roster is ready.

A lot of the arguments against Mack have boiled down to he is a younger coach without an extensive track record therefore he sucks. Without actually giving him a chance to prove something here, I don't see how you can already be trying to throw him out the door.

Pitino had a ton of accolades when he got here but how does that help us? Did we get to claim his uk final fours or leading the Knicks to a one seed? There is a contingent of fans that thought he under performed here and whether you think that or not, its not debatable that we didn't have the same type of success he did at uk.

Now history is being whitewashed to criticize Mack. You'd think Pitino or Crum never lost a game they were favored in or never had a team play poorly. In the moment UofL fans were pissed about the 2014 game now all of a sudden it wasn't the poor coaching job it was considered to be then.

A lot of the arguments against Mack have boiled down to he is a younger coach without an extensive track record therefore he sucks. Without actually giving him a chance to prove something here, I don't see how you can already be trying to throw him out the door.

Pitino had a ton of accolades when he got here but how does that help us? Did we get to claim his uk final fours or leading the Knicks to a one seed? There is a contingent of fans that thought he under performed here and whether you think that or not, its not debatable that we didn't have the same type of success he did at uk.

Now history is being whitewashed to criticize Mack. You'd think Pitino or Crum never lost a game they were favored in or never had a team play poorly. In the moment UofL fans were pissed about the 2014 game now all of a sudden it wasn't the poor coaching job it was considered to be then.
So should Lakers fans last year just have said “Yeah, LeBron did good in Cleveland and Miami, but how does that help us have a good team now?”

With Rick you could say “well he got Providence to the Final Four and got those rag tag kids at Kentucky back from probation and dominated for several years”. With Mack, what can you say? “He got to the Elite 8”

If say Billy Donovan had been hired, I’d be a lot more confident that we had an elite guy. Chris Mack has done a good job and I in no way want to talk about firing him and I’ll gladly be patient with him. But I’m not going to just gladly say that we found our 20-30 year hall of Fame coach right now.

Rick is an all-time great coach. To be honest, when we hired him he was probably the best coach in college at the time. He wasn’t some washed up guy. Mack is an up and coming guy with a lot of momentum. Best choice we had, but he ain’t Rick Pitino 2001 and 99% of college coaches ever ain’t gonna be Rick Pitino good.

You can’t compare Chris Mack to him because it’s a different time. Rick took over a program that was in the conference USA and was borderline irrelevant. Mack took over a program that had 2 Final Fours and a National title in the current decade. A program that has the best arena in the country and playing in the ACC.

It’s a different time. Chris took over a good roster that really didn’t fit his style. He’s recruited well and I’m anxious to see the adjustments he makes in March. He can start building confidence with results, if say we go out first weekend this year, yeah we can complain. But you have to have a track record for people to not question whether there’s a means to an end.

The problem comparing Pitino and Mack is the apples-and-oranges issue. The two aren't comparable, so people complain when you TRY to find a basis for comparison.

The only one you can easily attempt is compensation...

So should Lakers fans last year just have said “Yeah, LeBron did good in Cleveland and Miami, but how does that help us have a good team now?”

With Rick you could say “well he got Providence to the Final Four and got those rag tag kids at Kentucky back from probation and dominated for several years”. With Mack, what can you say? “He got to the Elite 8”

If say Billy Donovan had been hired, I’d be a lot more confident that we had an elite guy. Chris Mack has done a good job and I in no way want to talk about firing him and I’ll gladly be patient with him. But I’m not going to just gladly say that we found our 20-30 year hall of Fame coach right now.

Rick is an all-time great coach. To be honest, when we hired him he was probably the best coach in college at the time. He wasn’t some washed up guy. Mack is an up and coming guy with a lot of momentum. Best choice we had, but he ain’t Rick Pitino 2001 and 99% of college coaches ever ain’t gonna be Rick Pitino good.

You can’t compare Chris Mack to him because it’s a different time. Rick took over a program that was in the conference USA and was borderline irrelevant. Mack took over a program that had 2 Final Fours and a National title in the current decade. A program that has the best arena in the country and playing in the ACC.

It’s a different time. Chris took over a good roster that really didn’t fit his style. He’s recruited well and I’m anxious to see the adjustments he makes in March. He can start building confidence with results, if say we go out first weekend this year, yeah we can complain. But you have to have a track record for people to not question whether there’s a means to an end.

Using the Lebron analogy, I think it would be like Donovan Mitchell coming to the Lakers and Lakers fans trashing Mitchell for not having the career stats that Lebron had despite Lebron having way more years in the league. Also said fans would trash Mitchell for the Jazz not making the finals despite Mitchell doing pretty well for the Jazz.

I'm not criticizing Pitino at all. I just think that we need to have some perspective. Mack did well for a program like Xavier. Expecting them to have a bunch of final fours or records comparable to Pitino at Uk beforehand it unrealistic. I never said that Pitino was washed up and we did well but a lot of fans expected us to have Pitino at uk success which didn't happen.

Pitino took over a Cusa team but we were still Louisville. We were still one of the biggest names in cbb and conference affiliation isn't as important in cbb because of the tournament. Cusa had some pretty good historical programs in Cinci and Memphis to go along with us.

Yeah, we had recent success here but you are completely glossing over all the drama that happened the reason the job was even open for Mack to take. Mack has different issues to overcome than Pitino did but he still walked into a program that needed rebuilding in some way.

It isn't necessarily you but there are so many posters on our boards that are already ready to throw Mack overboard while we are having an objectively good season. Donovan had past success but even he would not have been a sure thing. There is no guarantee that he'd come back and repeat the success he had at Fla here. He was on a roll right before he left but even he had a lot of 1st and 2nd round knockouts/ a few NIT seasons at Fla. He started out with a few NITs here, how much grace does his wins at Fla get him?

I see no reason to compare them, but understand it's only natural to do so since they have the "employee of UofL" thing in common.

There's only going to be a handful of great coaches. That's the reality. It's a walled up fraternity it's not like there are 20 active great coaches. You can count them on one hand. Even the great ones can have their position of greatness challenged right?

When Pitino was active, he was one of the great coaches. Only the stubborn or haters could argue against that.

Mack has shown to be a good coach. He has not face planted. Let's not pretend we haven't seen that happen other places, or in other parts of the UofL athletic department. He over-achieved year one. Year 2 has just been weird, but the entire landscape is weird. This team is not rolling down the stretch and while over achieving last year they faltered late then too.

The questions will be answered. Some people will form opinions sooner than others.

I see no reason to compare them, but understand it's only natural to do so since they have the "employee of UofL" thing in common.

There's only going to be a handful of great coaches. That's the reality. It's a walled up fraternity it's not like there are 20 active great coaches. You can count them on one hand. Even the great ones can have their position of greatness challenged right?

When Pitino was active, he was one of the great coaches. Only the stubborn or haters could argue against that.

Mack has shown to be a good coach. He has not face planted. Let's not pretend we haven't seen that happen other places, or in other parts of the UofL athletic department. He over-achieved year one. Year 2 has just been weird, but the entire landscape is weird. This team is not rolling down the stretch and while over achieving last year they faltered late then too.

The questions will be answered. Some people will form opinions sooner than others.
You hit the nail on the head.

Mack is good and we’ll see how he does over time. But I do think healthy skepticism is good.

Look at the Petrino 2.0 era. He came in and we did well in the ACC. But we saw some flaws, Lamar came in and covered it up. Fans just assumed Bobby would get it right like he always did, but you could see the backslide and we didn’t want to talk about it happening. All of those problems built up and he collapsed his last year.

Now I don’t think Mack will collapse like Bobby, as he’s a good guy and will bring in good talent. But we shouldn’t just give him the benefit of the doubt because “hey he’s new, chill out.”

We’re a top program in the top conference in basketball. We’re competing with UNC, Duke, and UVA now for ACC titles, the expectations should be high. And @zipp and I may not agree on everything, but $4 million a year at a place like this means the fans are gonna expect a lot.

Mack has a chance to destroy all the haters in March and shut everyone up for good. Will he do it? I don’t know because there isn’t a track record, but we have a good team and in March anything can happen!

I think a share of the ACC title this year should count for something. At worst we end up 3rd in conference at best we win it outright. For all of that to hinge on 1 game could skew our perception a bit, but 15-5 in the ACC and beating Duke in Cameron, UVA (our kryptonite) and UNC is worthy of what he’s making IMO.

Reactions: shadow force
You hit the nail on the head.

Mack is good and we’ll see how he does over time. But I do think healthy skepticism is good.

Look at the Petrino 2.0 era. He came in and we did well in the ACC. But we saw some flaws, Lamar came in and covered it up. Fans just assumed Bobby would get it right like he always did, but you could see the backslide and we didn’t want to talk about it happening. All of those problems built up and he collapsed his last year.

Now I don’t think Mack will collapse like Bobby, as he’s a good guy and will bring in good talent. But we shouldn’t just give him the benefit of the doubt because “hey he’s new, chill out.”

We’re a top program in the top conference in basketball. We’re competing with UNC, Duke, and UVA now for ACC titles, the expectations should be high. And @zipp and I may not agree on everything, but $4 million a year at a place like this means the fans are gonna expect a lot.

Mack has a chance to destroy all the haters in March and shut everyone up for good. Will he do it? I don’t know because there isn’t a track record, but we have a good team and in March anything can happen!

Is what has been happening on the boards healthy skepticism? Waiting and seeing is just that. If Mack has not proven anything, he hasn't proven anything positive or negative. It doesn't mean that you should complain the entire time and then tell anyone on the other side that they have to wait and see before they can have a positive outlook.

Please don't compare Petrino to Mack. We knew Petrino was a douche who people didn't want to work for and he had a lot of baggage. I know Mack brings his daughter on recruiting visits but he hasn't hired her yet.

4 mil is a lot but at least give a coach long enough to prove something. Paying a coach a big salary doesn't mean they can all of a sudden turn water into wine. Realistic expectations are what they are. Paying a coach 4 mil doesn't all of a sudden mean we won't ever lose a game or play poorly at times.

I think that's a big part of the issue. Mack probably was as good as clowns could get. That shouldn't be our new and ongoing standard...
I’ve not once seen you throw out a realistic candidate better then Mack. Are you gonna bring up the pipe dream coaches that were never gonna happen? Who are these imaginary coaches with insane resumes ready to walk away from their jobs?

Reactions: REDFISTFURY3
Is what has been happening on the boards healthy skepticism? Waiting and seeing is just that. If Mack has not proven anything, he hasn't proven anything positive or negative. It doesn't mean that you should complain the entire time and then tell anyone on the other side that they have to wait and see before they can have a positive outlook.

Please don't compare Petrino to Mack. We knew Petrino was a douche who people didn't want to work for and he had a lot of baggage. I know Mack brings his daughter on recruiting visits but he hasn't hired her yet.

4 mil is a lot but at least give a coach long enough to prove something. Paying a coach a big salary doesn't mean they can all of a sudden turn water into wine. Realistic expectations are what they are. Paying a coach 4 mil doesn't all of a sudden mean we won't ever lose a game or play poorly at times.
So here’s a question for everyone. If we make a final 4 run is all the questions about Mack gone? Or is it gonna extend to “well he doesn’t have a national championship”

So here’s a question for everyone. If we make a final 4 run is all the questions about Mack gone? Or is it gonna extend to “well he doesn’t have a national championship”

My take is, if Mack makes a Final 4 run this season, many of the skeptics will be won over. However, there will still be those saying "well this is his first FF so it's probably a fluke" or "well yeah he made a FF but he hasn't proven he can win the title."

It will turn into he can't recruit and can he win with his own players cause he did it with Pitino's.

My take is, if Mack makes a Final 4 run this season, many of the skeptics will be won over. However, there will still be those saying "well this is his first FF so it's probably a fluke" or "well yeah he made a FF but he hasn't proven he can win the title."
It will turn into he can't recruit and can he win with his own players cause he did it with Pitino's.
I've already said if Mack takes this team to the Sweet 16, he's done a good job. And if he goes to the Final Four, he's done a great job.

I said that early in the season despite our lofty preseason ranking. And I stand by it...

We were overrated in those preseason expectations. I felt it then. I feel it now. Mack is performing to my expectations. An Elite Eight with this roster would be outstanding.

THIS.
The patino lovers will just refer to him as Tubby jr.
The thought of Coach Mack having the ultimate success at UofL scares the jeebies out of the patino worshippers.

We were overrated in those preseason expectations. I felt it then. I feel it now. Mack is performing to my expectations. An Elite Eight with this roster would be outstanding.

I agree with this. I was really surprised to see us top ten preseason. Sweet 16 would be good, elite eight would be great, final four would just be icing on the cake.

With all that said I don’t see this team making a final four run. I feel like we can beat anyone, but don’t see this team be capable of a final four run. Hope they prove me wrong.

Reactions: Falls City Beer
I believe that some of the pressure for regular and post season success thrust on Mack is the result of the 2016 post season ban, followed by the early round Michigan defeat, then the NIT Padgett season, and then finally last years first round exit.

Three of those years Mack had nothing to do with. Yet the antsy feeling among some of the fanbase that is starving for a deep run is aiming that long simmering frustration squarely at him now.

And yes a first or second game exit from the NCAAT this season will be a disappointment and that will be on Mack.

I believe that some of the pressure for regular and post season success thrust on Mack is the result of the 2016 post season ban, followed by the early round Michigan defeat, then the NIT Padgett season, and then finally last years first round exit.

Three of those years Mack had nothing to do with. Yet the antsy feeling among some of the fanbase that is starving for a deep run is aiming that long simmering frustration squarely at him now.

And yes a first or second game exit from the NCAAT this season will be a disappointment and that will be on Mack.

The first round exit was disappointing last year. Thats when the " Mack isnr the one" or the "patino would have done this" crowd emerged.

Im giving Coach Mack time to establish his program.

After 3 or 4 seasons, then he should be judged whether he is worthy enough to continue as Head Coach here.

Reactions: gocds

I sure as hell hope that wouldnt be said as Pitino barely coached any of these guys (recruited yes, coached no). Tubby won in 98 with a LOADED roster that was a play away from coming in off back to back championships. Entirely different.

I sure as hell hope that wouldnt be said as Pitino barely coached any of these guys (recruited yes, coached no). Tubby won in 98 with a LOADED roster that was a play away from coming in off back to back championships. Entirely different.

Pitino even gifted Tubby, Jeff Sheppard via redshirt for 98, and he really could have used him when Derek Anderson went out in 97.

Only issue with that last part imop , is remnants of those for mentioned three years make up a bulk of this team. Why i've stated previously i cannot wait until this team is purged of all the previous regime. And this program is completely made up of all Macks recruits. Then and only will i start the clock on him. Now yes i do expect this team to play two ncaa tourney games this year. But with their uninspiring ways when it counts i will not be surprised if they are one and done.

The first round exit was disappointing last year. Thats when the " Mack isnr the one" or the "patino would have done this" crowd emerged.

Im giving Coach Mack time to establish his program.

After 3 or 4 seasons, then he should be judged whether he is worthy enough to continue as Head Coach here.
Not too mention the worst team possible they had to go against Minnesota.,Richard had those guys dialed in for that one game they hadn't played like that all year. Then you had local media/radio guys and people affiliated with U of L sitting behind the Gophers bench showing their loyalty to the Pitinos.

Something tells me this year they'll have Mack going against Xavier and his former number 1 assist .

I agree with this. I was really surprised to see us top ten preseason. Sweet 16 would be good, elite eight would be great, final four would just be icing on the cake.

With all that said I don’t see this team making a final four run. I feel like we can beat anyone, but don’t see this team be capable of a final four run. Hope they prove me wrong.

No guards like Peyton, who can singlehandedly coach and play. No physical presence like Montrezl. This team is too small and soft. And they have mediocre basketball IQ. I’d be surprised and really happy with a SS. Ecstatic with EE. But FF: no chance.

No guards like Peyton, who can singlehandedly coach and play. No physical presence like Montrezl. This team is too small and soft. And they have mediocre basketball IQ. I’d be surprised and really happy with a SS. Ecstatic with EE. But FF: no chance.
If they end up as most mock NCAA sites have them penciled in as a 3/4 seed in the midwest with Kansas as the 1. So a sweet 16 will be their ceiling regardless.

I think it’s obvious we lack a true pg like Peyton, man he was always in control of the flow of the offense, but I think we do have a very good front court when Malik is in there. You’re right though, the b-ball iq of many of our players seems to be lacking.
With the right bracket I believe we’ll have a chance of a ff, I just don’t have a lot of hope. When the going gets tough we mentally just don’t have it. We got too much give in us.

Only issue with that last part imop , is remnants of those for mentioned three years make up a bulk of this team. Why i've stated previously i cannot wait until this team is purged of all the previous regime. And this program is completely made up of all Macks recruits. Then and only will i start the clock on him. Now yes i do expect this team to play two ncaa tourney games this year. But with their uninspiring ways when it counts i will not be surprised if they are one and done.

That's where we differ in opinion. I stated in your thread that Mack should get at least 3 or 4 full seasons under his belt to prove what he can or can't do here. I'm willing to give him a fair chance and amount of time to prove himself.

But the outcome of this season is on him as the head coach. If the Cards get knocked out in the first game of the NCAAT it is on Mack. No, all the players on this team were not recruited by him but they are now coached by him. Therefore he is responsible for how they play. If they play poorly and get bounced early, he has to get most of the blame. Otherwise you have to say that Mack isn't the one who gets the credit when they do well, like how they've been ranked all season and are contending for the ACC crown.

With that said, IF they get knocked out early in the Tournament I am definitely NOT advocating that he be fired or other such hot takes. I'll be disappointed at that result but would be pretty happy with the season as a whole.

Reactions: shutterbug
That's where we differ in opinion. I stated in your thread that Mack should get at least 3 or 4 full seasons under his belt to prove what he can or can't do here. I'm willing to give him a fair chance and amount of time to prove himself.

But the outcome of this season is on him as the head coach. If the Cards get knocked out in the first game of the NCAAT it is on Mack. No, all the players on this team were not recruited by him but they are now coached by him. Therefore he is responsible for how they play. If they play poorly and get bounced early, he has to get most of the blame. Otherwise you have to say that Mack isn't the one who gets the credit when they do well, like how they've been ranked all season and are contending for the ACC crown.

With that said, IF they get knocked out early in the Tournament I am definitely NOT advocating that he be fired or other such hot takes. I'll be disappointed at that result but would be pretty happy with the season as a whole.
Luke says alot he attends their practices and that Mack is just as motivating and hard ass . as Rick was on these guys . And that he just does not understand why they are so unenergized and inconsistent . He says it's not what he sees from this coaching staff . Luke says all the time on his show guys have to want it and their is only so much a coach can give you. .That's what i dislike about them and gave up along while back commenting on them their BB drive is not their . Not all of them though!

If they end up as most mock NCAA sites have them penciled in as a 3/4 seed in the midwest with Kansas as the 1. So a sweet 16 will be their ceiling regardless.

I don’t put a ton of stock in those mock brackets. And the other 1 seeds are just so-so. I’m not worried about Kansas. I’m worried about this bunch of players we have just folding.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT