ADVERTISEMENT

The crap Journal and their fake stories

KozmasAgain

6000+
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2016
More fake and opinion articles by the CJ. They seem to be stuck on 5 for their opinion pieces. We had the opinion piece after football season on 5 reasons CBP would leave Louisville. Now we have the opinion piece 5 reasons not to hire Kenny Payne.
Does ANYBODY believe that the University of Louisville reached out to Kenny Payne to discuss the head coaching job here? I hope not and if someone did they need to be fired right away. I believe this was created by some idiot employed by the CJ to create a story. It is fabricated and there is nothing to it Thank God. That kind of shows how hard up the CJ is to get something of interest for their dwindling subscribers that are Louisville fans.

More fake and opinion articles by the CJ. They seem to be stuck on 5 for their opinion pieces. We had the opinion piece after football season on 5 reasons CBP would leave Louisville. Now we have the opinion piece 5 reasons not to hire Kenny Payne.
Does ANYBODY believe that the University of Louisville reached out to Kenny Payne to discuss the head coaching job here? I hope not and if someone did they need to be fired right away. I believe this was created by some idiot employed by the CJ to create a story. It is fabricated and there is nothing to it Thank God. That kind of shows how hard up the CJ is to get something of interest for their dwindling subscribers that are Louisville fans.
Just wait til we see the list with all the colleges who have sought Kenny's services.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT