ADVERTISEMENT

The cocks have been grounded

rockycard

Four-Star Poster
Jan 8, 2007
Remember our first game against Clemson two years ago? The week prior, all of the USCjr fans were hear talking smack about their rival, now it's crickets. :D

I guess losing three consecutive games to Kentucky while your rival is top 5 can be humbling....

Gamecock are pathetic this year, offensive line can't block a pee wee team and the play calling is terrible. Muschamp's offensive coordinator, Roper, was the one responsible for him getting fired at Florida.

Reactions: wilkie01
They're looking for acceptance anywhere they can get it right now. Pretty sure that if SC State had a rivals board they would have been on there trying to hype them up. Guess that's what happens when your program is irrelevant.

Reactions: wilkie01
I'm constantly ragging about dropping LPT from our football schedule. If USCjr keeps this ish up, I'm going to start politicking the Clemson fans.

The Cards and Tigers deserve better for our in-state "rivals"...

Reactions: WKCard and wilkie01
Wait till it dawns on them in a couple of years that they have one of the worst coaches in college football history. Even Stoops outcoached him.

Is that so? Because I'm pretty sure UF's streak over UK is at 30 now.

Funny to see this thread, as I actually expected to see several Chicken posts on your site.

Prior to our game with Auburn, the Auburn site was littered with Chicken fans wishing them luck and begging them to beat Clemson (ultimate little brother syndrome).

Glad to see they have returned to their rightful place in college football...which is the doormat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT