ADVERTISEMENT

The 2018 Preseason AP Poll is out.......

Does this mean that for the first time in I don't know how long that playing the Cats will actually help our SOS? :D FWIW, the opinion based polls are less optimistic about the Cards than are the mathematical driven models.

Peace

Last edited:
Does this mean that for the first time in I don't know how long that playing the Cats will actually help our SOS? :D FWIW, the opinion based polls are less optimistic about the Cards than are the mathematical driven models.

Peace

It'll help our SOS until the Cayuts lose to CMU in week 1. LOL.

There are so many question marks for Louisville, I'd have to think any math-driven models are limited in their usefulness.

Peace
By the time the Cards play UofK, things won't look the way they do today in these polls. I am 1 million % sure of that.

Reactions: Mayoman
Polls are WORTHLESS in football until October and basketball until January. Could care less. Great news is we have plenty of opportunity for top 40 wins.

Not getting a vote in the preseason is "dissing" and "mocking"?

You just sound like one of those weird fans. Not a shred of rationality in you.

The polls have been very fair to us the last several years but we have had collapses and played poorly in bowl games. We will have to earn our way back in.
That's right. Nothing is free and everything SHOULD BE earned on the field. The Cards have a golden opportunity to shock the college football world opening weekend.

GO CARDS!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT