ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Vince!!

We are little over a year with the new adminstration none of them have done anything to warrant the over the top kind of reaction, positive or negative, they receive. Vince has done a good job since becoming AD, but he hasn't been great or terrible. He just getting started.

Vince is doing it differently than Juirch. Vince is using the "Moneyball" approach or using the data to make his decisions. People thought Billy Bean was crazy, but he changed baseball. The New England Patriots have it down to a science. The Boston Red Sox's used Bean's concept to win their first title. It is about building a culture and having people in place that believe in the vision. Tyra is building a different culture and it is too early to tell if he will be successful.

College football has become a regional elitist sport. The majority of talent resides and stays in the south. Louisville isn't going to outspend anyone in football. They have to find a way to compete like a small market MLB, NFL and NBA team because at the end of the day. There is no reason to spend big or over spend in the non-revenue sports. It is wise to be smart with your dollars in those sports. They should invest more in women's basketball because their is significant grow opportunities in that program.

I like Tyra's plan. I think his hires fit the culture he is trying to build. The next step is winning in both basketball and football once that starts happening again the fans will come back, but probably not like it was in the past.

We are little over a year with the new adminstration none of them have done anything to warrant the over the top kind of reaction, positive or negative, they receive. Vince has done a good job since becoming AD, but he hasn't been great or terrible. He just getting started.

Vince is doing it differently than Juirch. Vince is using the "Moneyball" approach or using the data to make his decisions. People thought Billy Bean was crazy, but he changed baseball. The New England Patriots have it down to a science. The Boston Red Sox's used Bean's concept to win their first title. It is about building a culture and having people in place that believe in the vision. Tyra is building a different culture and it is too early to tell if he will be successful.

College football has become a regional elitist sport. The majority of talent resides and stays in the south. Louisville isn't going to outspend anyone in football. They have to find a way to compete like a small market MLB, NFL and NBA team because at the end of the day. There is no reason to spend big or over spend in the non-revenue sports. It is wise to be smart with your dollars in those sports. They should invest more in women's basketball because their is significant grow opportunities in that program.

I like Tyra's plan. I think his hires fit the culture he is trying to build. The next step is winning in both basketball and football once that starts happening again the fans will come back, but probably not like it was in the past.
I would say “Moneyball” is more about using analytics to get best value for players. This as opposed to the George Steinbrenner approach of just whipping out the checkbook and buying the biggest stars.
I agree that the jury is still out on Vince NQ.

I have no idea what his culture is, and "Vince" doesn't describe it except that he's trying to save money. That doesn't define much of a culture IMO. If you know it any better, feel free to spell it out as succinctly as possible.

And if you wanna call it "culture", saving money is counterculture to what this program has become accustomed. Historically, we weren't about saving money. We were about making it hand over fist and maximizing what we get from spending it. There are two sides to that equation, and "Vince" only demonstrates that he understands one side. You can't chisel and optimize your way up the foodchain.

But money ain't the root of any culture that's worthwhile. Jurich prided his as being one of excellence at anything he attempted, or at least as excellent as he could get with the money he had at his discretion. And he believed he could compete with the big boys in things that mattered. "Vince" shows none of those aspirations.

He says he espouses things like ethics, fan and student-athlete experiences, etc. as self evident objectives in which we were deficient. He offers no details on what he plans nor how we were deficient. And a guy who's just saying things ain't much of a leader even if he's trying to sound like one.

For me, the intangibles aren't that important. You mention culture which is why I'm discussing it. I talk to U of L people regularly, and I get mixed signals about what's going on. What I really look at are measurables that translate to financial results, and U of L's continue to languish almost across the board...

I have no idea what his culture is.
Neither do I. He’s alluded to it but not really talked about it that much.

But money ain't the root of any culture that's worthwhile. ...

Seems like you contradicted yourself.
You should care about intangibles. It’s the intangibles, like trust, vision, hard work, and ability to connect with fans and donors that helped Jurich build the athletic department. We will see how Vince NQ does in those areas. As far as money, he seems to be spending plenty.

Neither do I. He’s alluded to it but not really talked about it that much.

But money ain't the root of any culture that's worthwhile. ...

Seems like you contradicted yourself.
You should care about intangibles. It’s the intangibles, like trust, vision, hard work, and ability to connect with fans and donors that helped Jurich build the athletic department. We will see how Vince NQ does in those areas. As far as money, he seems to be spending plenty.
Eventually, the intangibles translate to something tangible or they don't matter. I didn't have to work for Jurich or "Vince", so I don't care what their cultures are/were. But they should be able to define it. "Vince" just moves his lips.

And I never contradict myself, on this issue or anywhere else...

I didn't have to work for Jurich or "Vince", so I don't care what their cultures are/were. But they should be able to define it. "Vince" just moves his lips.

If you don’t care, why should they be able to define it? Since you never worked for Vince NQ, and you don’t know what his culture is, how do you know he just moves his lips?

You are right in that intangibles should translate into tangibles. But you need the former to get the latter. We will see about Vince NQ.

I have no idea what his culture is, and "Vince" doesn't describe it except that he's trying to save money. That doesn't define much of a culture IMO. If you know it any better, feel free to spell it out as succinctly as possible.

And if you wanna call it "culture", saving money is counterculture to what this program has become accustomed. Historically, we weren't about saving money. We were about making it hand over fist and maximizing what we get from spending it. There are two sides to that equation, and "Vince" only demonstrates that he understands one side. You can't chisel and optimize your way up the foodchain.

But money ain't the root of any culture that's worthwhile. Jurich prided his as being one of excellence at anything he attempted, or at least as excellent as he could get with the money he had at his discretion. And he believed he could compete with the big boys in things that mattered. "Vince" shows none of those aspirations.

He says he espouses things like ethics, fan and student-athlete experiences, etc. as self evident objectives in which we were deficient. He offers no details on what he plans nor how we were deficient. And a guy who's just saying things ain't much of a leader even if he's trying to sound like one.

For me, the intangibles aren't that important. You mention culture which is why I'm discussing it. I talk to U of L people regularly, and I get mixed signals about what's going on. What I really look at are measurables that translate to financial results, and U of L's continue to languish almost across the board...

It’s pretty clear that Tyra has placed a value on at least three important things in the athletic department’s culture: (1) Making basketball players from the Crum era feel welcome around the program; (2) Making local football coaches feel welcome around the program; and (3) Compliance with NCCA rules. I like all of that, but maybe that’s just me. Yes, Thanks Tyra!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman and gocds
If you don’t care, why should they be able to define it? Since you never worked for Vince NQ, and you don’t know what his culture is, how do you know he just moves his lips?

You are right in that intangibles should translate into tangibles. But you need the former to get the latter. We will see about Vince NQ.
I said a narrative about culture doesn't matter to ME. That doesn't mean it doesn't matter to others, esp. those barking about it. Maybe ask cycle why it matters.

"Vince" moves his lips when there's no substance behind his comments. I don't have to work for him to recognize that. You're having problems today with associations...

It’s pretty clear that Tyra has placed a value on at least three important things in the athletic department’s culture: (1) Making basketball players from the Crum era feel welcome around the program; (2) Making local football coaches feel welcome around the program; and (3) Compliance with NCCA rules. I like all of that, but maybe that’s just me. Yes, Thanks Tyra!
You're gonna have to elaborate on how (1) and (2) define his "culture". BTW I don't see too many Pitino players around "Vince". (Maybe he prefers LPT guys...)

How did playing VJ this year square with compliance and NCAA rules? And why hasn't "Vince" self imposed for any of the FBI stuff?

Looks more like situational compliance to me. That moral high ground is a tough piece of real estate to keep hold of...

Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg

You're gonna have to elaborate on how (1) and (2) define his "culture". BTW I don't see too many Pitino players around "Vince". (Maybe he prefers LPT guys...)

How did playing VJ this year square with compliance and NCAA rules? And why hasn't "Vince" self imposed for any of the FBI stuff?

Looks more like situational compliance to me. That moral high ground is a tough piece of real estate to keep hold of...

Two%20slapdcks_zpsnzawskih.jpg
Self-imposing a post-season ban, like the previous regime did, didn't work out too well last time, did it? I'm comfortable with letting the process play out concerning the compliance mess that Tyra was left to deal with.

As for VJ King, if you have some definitive evidence of wrongdoing, by all means, share it. If Tyra and Mack have evidence of anything there and chose to overlook it, then shame on them and I don't support that. And if something inappropriate did happen with his recruitment, then that's one more "data point" against the previous regime.

Self-imposing a post-season ban, like the previous regime did, didn't work out too well last time, did it? I'm comfortable with letting the process play out concerning the compliance mess that Tyra was left to deal with...
Since when did "working out well" have anything to do with honesty and ethics? Is "Vince" honest or only when he can benefit from it? Like I said, tough piece of real estate.
...As for VJ King, if you have some definitive evidence of wrongdoing, by all means, share it. If Tyra and Mack have evidence of anything there and chose to overlook it, then shame on them and I don't support that. And if something inappropriate did happen with his recruitment, then that's one more "data point" against the previous regime.
In a throwaway evidentiary comment, one of the adidas trial defendants remarked that they'd have to get to Louisville to visit VJ. He was a five star kid in high school. Do you need those dots connected? Will the NCAA?

1) Mack did that.
2) Satterfield did that.
3) We'll see.

I am satisfied with Tyra up to this point. But don't give him credit for things others have done.

Reactions: zipp
I said a narrative about culture doesn't matter to ME. That doesn't mean it doesn't matter to others, esp. those barking about it. Maybe ask cycle why it matters.

"Vince" moves his lips when there's no substance behind his comments. I don't have to work for him to recognize that. You're having problems today with associations...
The subject was culture. If Vince NQ “just moves his lips” I assumed he had commented about culture but not acted. Yet you don’t care about culture. If you don’t care, why the comment about Vince NQ? If culture doesn’t matter, it surely doesn’t matter if there is substance behind his words.
As regards culture, it is not necessarily the product of a formal plan. Under Jurich, the culture was a function of his personality and vision. It came into being organically through his actions. We won’t know about Vince NQ until we see more.

1) Mack did that.
2) Satterfield did that.
3) We'll see.

I am satisfied with Tyra up to this point. But don't give him credit for things others have done.
Can certainly agree with your comments about 1 and 2 up to a point. But I find it interesting that Mack and Satterfield pointedly made significant comments about doing those things at their initial press conferences... you think maybe Tyra discussed some concerns with them prior to hiring them? Also, part of the role of an AD is to hire people (coaches) who recognize what is needed and do the right things. Tyra should be treated like any other AD, getting credit when his coaches win or do other positive things and getting blame when things go south, because they are responsible for their hires.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayoman
The priorities have been put out there and are being acted upon:

- athletics department with a culture of transparency and ethics
- a committed focus to student athlete health and performance
- engagement with the fanbase
- build trust and recommitment from a disaffected donor base
- hiring winning coaches that, along with being winners, are committed to a culture of compliance and athlete care
- Evaluate where facility upgrades should be made.

Now cue the middle of the night rebuttal from a guy staunchly committed to hatred of Vince Tyra.

Reactions: Mayoman and Art79
The priorities have been put out there and are being acted upon:

- athletics department with a culture of transparency and ethics
- a committed focus to student athlete health and performance
- engagement with the fanbase
- hiring winning coaches that, along with being winners, are committed to a culture of compliance and athlete care
- Evaluate where facility upgrades should be made.

Now cue the middle of the night rebuttal from a guy staunchly committed to hatred of Vince Tyra.
I wouldn’t be quite so harsh with the Zippster. He just believes that college athletic departments are for-profit entities to be judged by a P&L (and pretty much nothing else). He also has a hard time letting go.

Since when did "working out well" have anything to do with honesty and ethics? Is "Vince" honest or only when he can benefit from it? Like I said, tough piece of real estate.

In a throwaway evidentiary comment, one of the adidas trial defendants remarked that they'd have to get to Louisville to visit VJ. He was a five star kid in high school. Do you need those dots connected? Will the NCAA?

So you complain about “clowns” firing Pitino and Jurich without a full investigation of what happened with regards to the FBI scandal, but you want Tyra to self-impose some penalties (a post-season ban? scholarship reductions? more?) without that investigation being complete. If Tyra actually did something of the sort, you would be all over him for that. Your inconsistency in your arguments is amazing. Actually, you are consistent with your anti-Tyra bias, no matter how you have to morph your positions.

As for VJ King, I am aware of the “throwaway” comment, as you call it, from Christian Dawkins. If there is any hard evidence with regards to any money for VJ, then shame on anyone at UofL who turned a blind eye towards any such evidence. Actually, thanks for reminding me about Dawkins again… There were apparently at least two instances of Pitino allowing him, an agent, on campus and at practice, without notifying the compliance staff. Just more “data points” concerning the lack of interest in compliance.

That picture that Zipp keeps posting makes me sick but....
So far so good:
Dan McDonnell is still here.
Jeff Walz is still here.
Chris Mack is here.
Scott Satterfield will end up being a great hire and someone who’s teams will make fans proud if everyone has patience IMO.

No one knows the future but can anyone out there honestly say that they don’t see both basketball teams and the baseball team residing in the Top 10 Nationally for the foreseeable future?

Also, after the Brohm snub, who could name a realistic hire that would have been better than the up and coming CSS?

Loved me some TJ but as an average Cardinal fan, I’m just going hope Vince can let these coaches do their jobs and I think we’ll be fine. Now if you think there is a not so friendly force higher up that’s going to undermine Cardinal Athletics, that’s a different animal and one you didn’t have to ever worry about under Jurich. Enjoy the ride if you can.

The subject was culture. If Vince NQ “just moves his lips” I assumed he had commented about culture but not acted. Yet you don’t care about culture. If you don’t care, why the comment about Vince NQ? If culture doesn’t matter, it surely doesn’t matter if there is substance behind his words.
As regards culture, it is not necessarily the product of a formal plan. Under Jurich, the culture was a function of his personality and vision. It came into being organically through his actions. We won’t know about Vince NQ until we see more.
I didn't bring up culture, cycle did. He started referring to it as something defined, but he didn't respond when I pressed him for details. That wasn't "the subject."

This thread is about a superficial attempt by "Vince" to create a problem that he can fix. THAT's the subject...

...- athletics department with a culture of transparency and ethics...
  • Playing a kid who has been implicated in pay for play
  • Family member benefited from inside dealing (real estate)
...- a committed focus to student athlete health and performance...
  • Rhetoric
  • AD won't define specifics or deficiencies
...- engagement with the fanbase
  • You mean fanboys
  • I know people who have dropped their financial support because this regime has ignored them.
...- hiring winning coaches that, along with being winners, are committed to a culture of compliance and athlete care...
  • Jumping the gun--that's TBD
...- Evaluate where facility upgrades should be made...
  • With what, Monopoly money?
...Now cue the middle of the night rebuttal from a guy staunchly committed to hatred of Vince Tyra.
  • Let me know the time window for appropriate posting...

I wouldn’t be quite so harsh with the Zippster. He just believes that college athletic departments are for-profit entities to be judged by a P&L (and pretty much nothing else). He also has a hard time letting go.
Look at the Top Ten athletic departments financially. It's a who's who of institutions.

Only regime apologists ignore the obvious...

So you complain about “clowns” firing Pitino and Jurich without a full investigation of what happened with regards to the FBI scandal, but you want Tyra to self-impose some penalties (a post-season ban? scholarship reductions? more?) without that investigation being complete. If Tyra actually did something of the sort, you would be all over him for that. Your inconsistency in your arguments is amazing. Actually, you are consistent with your anti-Tyra bias, no matter how you have to morph your positions.

As for VJ King, I am aware of the “throwaway” comment, as you call it, from Christian Dawkins. If there is any hard evidence with regards to any money for VJ, then shame on anyone at UofL who turned a blind eye towards any such evidence. Actually, thanks for reminding me about Dawkins again… There were apparently at least two instances of Pitino allowing him, an agent, on campus and at practice, without notifying the compliance staff. Just more “data points” concerning the lack of interest in compliance.
Find me a reference anywhere that this matter is being taken seriously. Find me a reference anywhere that the NCAA was contacted by U of L while VJ's eligibility was suspended.

Great to talk about virtue, harder to show it...

That picture that Zipp keeps posting makes me sick but....
So far so good:
Dan McDonnell is still here.
Jeff Walz is still here.
Chris Mack is here.
Scott Satterfield will end up being a great hire and someone who’s teams will make fans proud if everyone has patience IMO.

No one knows the future but can anyone out there honestly say that they don’t see both basketball teams and the baseball team residing in the Top 10 Nationally for the foreseeable future?

Also, after the Brohm snub, who could name a realistic hire that would have been better than the up and coming CSS?

Loved me some TJ but as an average Cardinal fan, I’m just going hope Vince can let these coaches do their jobs and I think we’ll be fine. Now if you think there is a not so friendly force higher up that’s going to undermine Cardinal Athletics, that’s a different animal and one you didn’t have to ever worry about under Jurich. Enjoy the ride if you can.
"Vince" has lost as many coaches in 1+ years as Jurich did his first ten. And we think things are great with McDonnell and Walz? The first guy seriously flirted with leaving, the second now has an agent (coincidentally) and is also in those headlines. Retaining coaches ain't exactly a feather in "Vince's" hat at this point.

And that photo should make you sick. Esp. when "Vince" doesn't understand why...

"Playing a kid who has been implicated in pay for play
  • Family member benefited from inside dealing (real estate)"

VJ wasn't "implicated" in the investigation. That's hyperbolic BS by you to fit your BS agenda. As for the second issue, yes that was a screw-up. And yes it was remedied quickly. There is now a culture of transparency and ethics, that has carried over from his work on the Finance Committee. Additionally the university's athletics department and its College of Business are partnering up as part of the new Project on Ethical Leadership Excellence, which focuses on teaching virtues-based leadership skills. This will be modeled by other universities.

" - Rhetoric
  • AD won't define specifics or deficiencies"

I'd say creating a sub-department for this in the athletics department is a little more than rhetoric, I'm excited about what Pat Ivey will accomplish in this role. Again this is another idea that is being copied by other universities. Sorry Vince won't be your pen pal, but it'll be ok!

" You mean fanboys
  • I know people who have dropped their financial support because this regime has ignored them."

If by fanboys, you mean people who attended every bball game or people who enjoy some lower priced concessions at football games, etc, etc then yes fanboys and fangirls are happy. btw...you using the term "fanboy" is one of the most ironic things on here. Yes, there are people who have quit giving. The good news though is that there is a lot of positive momentum in the donation-front. I know this might pain you, but it is true. Trust is building. It was a real shame how multiple scandals can erode that trust. We can't let that happen again.

"Jumping the gun--that's TBD"

Not really. Every fan I've talked to is very excited about the stable of new hires. None have issues in their past and all seem to be winners.

"With what, Monopoly money?"

With the money that is starting to return into the coffers. People are still guarded about potential sanctions but I think confidence is growing with President Neeli and Tyra.

Reactions: Art79 and Mayoman
Great to talk about virtue, harder to show it...
Actually Zipp, I do agree with you there. Previously, there was a lot of talk about a "culture of compliance", only to be followed by the multiple scandals of the past decade.

"Vince" has lost as many coaches in 1+ years as Jurich did his first ten. And we think things are great with McDonnell and Walz? The first guy seriously flirted with leaving, the second now has an agent (coincidentally) and is also in those headlines. Retaining coaches ain't exactly a feather in "Vince's" hat at this point.

And that photo should make you sick. Esp. when "Vince" doesn't understand why...
If you turn out to be right about Vince... you know...I admire your dedication. If it’s possible to drop the hate and kick everyone else’s asses (especially the schmUcKs), I’m all for it.

...VJ wasn't "implicated" in the investigation. That's hyperbolic BS by you to fit your BS agenda...
King's name surfaced in a Federal trial, in the courtroom, in evidence from defendants who were convicted of federal crimes. No question, that's "hyperbolic BS..."
...As for the second issue, yes that was a screw-up. And yes it was remedied quickly...
And we have zero evidence that any of that would have been "remedied quickly" if the evidence hadn't seen the light of day. Excuse me for not giving our self anointed John the Baptist the benefit of the doubt. That's the problem occupying moral high ground...better not screw up.
...There is now a culture of transparency and ethics, that has carried over from his work on the Finance Committee. Additionally the university's athletics department and its College of Business are partnering up as part of the new Project on Ethical Leadership Excellence, which focuses on teaching virtues-based leadership skills. This will be modeled by other universities.

...I'd say creating a sub-department for this in the athletics department is a little more than rhetoric, I'm excited about what Pat Ivey will accomplish in this role. Again this is another idea that is being copied by other universities...
Fluff and posturing. Creating a department on an org chart ain't symbolic of anything except pretense. A family member profiting from insider dealing is an example of actions speaking louder than words.
...Sorry Vince won't be your pen pal, but it'll be ok!

...If by fanboys, you mean people who attended every bball game or people who enjoy some lower priced concessions at football games, etc, etc then yes fanboys and fangirls are happy...
That clown's the last guy I want any type of "pal" association with. He's a superficial jerk, and yes, the quintessential U of L fanboy which is why he resonates with other fanboys.
...btw...you using the term "fanboy" is one of the most ironic things on here. Yes, there are people who have quit giving. The good news though is that there is a lot of positive momentum in the donation-front. I know this might pain you, but it is true. Trust is building. It was a real shame how multiple scandals can erode that trust. We can't let that happen again...
More regime apologist fluff that is almost devoid of evidence. Just lips moving and arms waving.
...Every fan I've talked to is very excited about the stable of new hires. None have issues in their past and all seem to be winners...
And now exaggerations to the point of lies. "Every" fan must mean you're not talking to anyone in this space. There are plenty of people with their arms folded about "Vince's" new hires. As they should be.
...With the money that is starting to return into the coffers. People are still guarded about potential sanctions but I think confidence is growing with President Neeli and Tyra.
The clowns have no money except what they can rob from bank accounts. Financial reports tell us that, regime apologists just refuse to acknowledge them...

King's name surfaced in a Federal trial, in the courtroom, in evidence from defendants who were convicted of federal crimes. No question, that's "hyperbolic BS..."

And we have zero evidence that any of that would have been "remedied quickly" if the evidence hadn't seen the light of day. Excuse me for not giving our self anointed John the Baptist the benefit of the doubt. That's the problem occupying moral high ground...better not screw up.

Fluff and posturing. Creating a department on an org chart ain't symbolic of anything except pretense. A family member profiting from insider dealing is an example of actions speaking louder than words.

That clown's the last guy I want any type of "pal" association with. He's a superficial jerk, and yes, the quintessential U of L fanboy which is why he resonates with other fanboys.

More regime apologist fluff that is almost devoid of evidence. Just lips moving and arms waving.

And now exaggerations to the point of lies. "Every" fan must mean you're not talking to anyone in this space. There are plenty of people with their arms folded about "Vince's" new hires. As they should be.

The clowns have no money except what they can rob from bank accounts. Financial reports tell us that, regime apologists just refuse to acknowledge them...

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt when the “jerk” AD didn’t want to be his pen pal. Sorry that happened to you “Zipp”. Btw..King was not “implicated” in the FBI trial. Using that term is pretty unfair, just as Vince not being your pen pal was unfair to you.

Looks like someone got their feelings hurt when the “jerk” AD didn’t want to be his pen pal. Sorry that happened to you “Zipp”. Btw..King was not “implicated” in the FBI trial. Using that term is pretty unfair, just as Vince not being your pen pal was unfair to you.
Now repeating yourself? That's your on point response??...

Now repeating yourself? That's your on point response??...

No, it’s just that you are so incredibly unreasonable. Your anti-Tyra and anti-Mack agenda has rendered you irrational. The only explanation that seems plausible is that Vince hurt your feelings.

No, it’s just that you are so incredibly unreasonable. Your anti-Tyra and anti-Mack agenda has rendered you irrational. The only explanation that seems plausible is that Vince hurt your feelings.
You're not good at psychoanalysis... As in this space, I befriend damn few people at U of L because I don't go around life looking for friends or personal validation. I'm reinforced by speaking my mind and being right about it.

You're a "Vince" apologist 24/7, so of course you think I'm unreasonable. I present you with info that flies in the face of your chosen beliefs and agendas. And that's too bad, but you don't need to click on my posts...

You're not good at psychoanalysis... As in this space, I befriend damn few people at U of L because I don't go around life looking for friends or personal validation. I'm reinforced by speaking my mind and being right about it.

You're a "Vince" apologist 24/7, so of course you think I'm unreasonable. I present you with info that flies in the face of your chosen beliefs and agendas. And that's too bad, but you don't need to click on my posts...

Your main problem in here is that you too often confuse your agenda-driven opinion with facts. Sorry about your pen pal situation.

Your main problem in here is that you too often confuse your agenda-driven opinion with facts. Sorry about your pen pal situation.
I can independently reference most of what I post. Your lips move and your arms wave...

Oh I don't know, historical performance maybe?? Just a thought. You want me to trot out more data that regime apologists will try again to apologize for?...
Sigh. Here we go again. Winning comes first. Money follows. People don’t pour money into losers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT