ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Rozier's Layup

yea, pull it out and run clock .. we are very good at that at end of half.

Cardgame got any stats on that .. are we like in the 95% scoring when end of half and shot clock turned off?

Rozier was money on most of his layups til the last few games, then he was more bezerk than i can remember.
He made several again .. hope he is back 'on' now.

Originally posted by Bisky:

Cardgame got any stats on that .. are we like in the 95% scoring when end of half and shot clock turned off?

Rozier was money on most of his layups til the last few games, then he was more bezerk than i can remember.
From a coaching standpoint, it would have been the right thing to do. TR didn't listen to his coach though and it worked out in the end so everything and everyone has been forgiven. I wonder if coach Pitino would have been so forgiving if the Cards had ended up on the wrong side of the score?

Did he not listen or did he not hear? It was pretty loud at that point with the UofL and GaTech crowds going nuts.

Originally posted by CardVille:
Did he not listen or did he not hear? It was pretty loud at that point with the UofL and GaTech crowds going nuts.
He heard
laugh.r191677.gif
At a least he saw Pitino stepping out

At 1:24

link

Originally posted by Bisky:

Ugh...I hope you are being sarcastic.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I just watch that play (replay) and I think Terry was so focused on what he wanted to do he would not know if the arean was on fire.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT