ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Bridgewater Speaks...Powerful Message....

Teddy might be the greatest ambassador this school has ever seen. His passion for kids is amazing, and after recently becoming a father and remembering the innocence of childhood, makes me look at him more as a humanitarian than a football player. You are one of a kind Teddy, and I’m very appreciative for it!

Teddy is a class act. I still get goose bumps watching the video of OC crying and hugging Teddy after he played on one good leg.

Listening to sports radio today about pissed me off. Everyone is clamoring about Brees coming back. They are just casting Teddy to the side, they are forgetting that he went 5-0 while Brees was out. They said that even if Brees didn't come back that Taysome Hill would have been the likely starter over Teddy.

Listening to sports radio today about pissed me off. Everyone is clamoring about Brees coming back. They are just casting Teddy to the side, they are forgetting that he went 5-0 while Brees was out. They said that even if Brees didn't come back that Taysome Hill would have been the likely starter over Teddy.
The fans like him, as does Peyton. I frankly don’t seem him as an every down QB. You would lose too much in ST.

The fans like him, as does Peyton. I frankly don’t seem him as an every down QB. You would lose too much in ST.
Unfortunately football is a business and liking someone takes a backseat. Business sense says you keep Hill because he’s a restricted free agent and Teddy is an unrestricted FA. Hopefully he gets an opportunity somewhere with limited risk for injury.

i read somewhere teddy is expected to make $25-$30 million if he signs a starter contract, saints only pay him $7.5 mil to be the highest paid backup. obvious choice is the bears. dolphins possibly but doubt it. tampa no. colts maybe but probably not. cincy if they trade #1. redskins or carolina outside shot

Unfortunately football is a business and liking someone takes a backseat. Business sense says you keep Hill because he’s a restricted free agent and Teddy is an unrestricted FA. Hopefully he gets an opportunity somewhere with limited risk for injury.
That assumes the players are of equal value.

i read somewhere teddy is expected to make $25-$30 million if he signs a starter contract, saints only pay him $7.5 mil to be the highest paid backup. obvious choice is the bears. dolphins possibly but doubt it. tampa no. colts maybe but probably not. cincy if they trade #1. redskins or carolina outside shot
Bears are not obvious. They are committed to Trubisky. Patriots or Titans, depending on what Brady does

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT