ADVERTISEMENT

Teddy Bridgewater Retiring

It seems like yesterday when he was here creating havoc against our opponents defenses.
And being held back by a defensive minded coach. The Orange Bowl was a shining moment we'll never forget. I can't imagine the pain of injuries and rehab from them. He definitely paid his dues. One quality individual and a great representative for the University of Louisville.

And being held back by a defensive minded coach. The Orange Bowl was a shining moment we'll never forget. I can't imagine the pain of injuries and rehab from them. He definitely paid his dues. One quality individual and a great representative for the University of Louisville.
Could you imagine him in a Jeff Brohm run offense? With a coach willing to hang points on an opponent. He would have been a Heisman Candidate at the least

I love Teddy and unfortunately I think his injury(ies) labeled him as a reliable backup but not a starter. Look around the league right now and I thought Teddy could do a better job than most of the 2nd and 3rd string backups. Problem is Goff didn't need a backup. It was fun and I am happy that he has his health foremost. Best wishes in hs coaching. He will always be one of my favorite Cards, if not my most favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT