ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse lulz

UofLouisville

Two-Star Poster
Feb 18, 2023
Stanford was supposed to be the bottom of the barrel in the acc. I'm calling a curb stomp on Tech tomorrow. We are favored by 10. I think it will be a blow out. Tech hasn't shown me a defense based on who they have played to make me think it will be close. They gave up 21 to fsu, who only managed 25 in their last two games combined. I believe GT is a paper tiger and the game will get out of hand in a hurry.

• Wow
Reactions: Mayoman
Stanford was supposed to be the bottom of the barrel in the acc. I'm calling a curb stomp on Tech tomorrow. We are favored by 10. I think it will be a blow out. Tech hasn't shown me a defense based on who they have played to make me think it will be close. They gave up 21 to fsu, who only managed 25 in their last two games combined. I believe GT is a paper tiger and the game will get out of hand in a hurry.
Well on things for sure their competition is falling a part. FSU is just horrible team and The CUSE didn’t look like the world beaters they’ve been made out to be. It’s going to be interesting

Reactions: Mayoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT