ADVERTISEMENT

Super bowl

L1c4tillidie

One-Star Poster
Oct 10, 2015
who are you going for tonight? Who do you think wins? I think Carolina is too tough to stop offensively but I really would like to see Denver pull it off.

No real dog in this but I'm picking Carolina..better QB play at this time...Cam is the League MVP & on Defense they do have Captain America Luke Kuechly

I can't stand Carolina but they are one hell of a football team. Cam Newton is a beast. I don't believe any defense can stop all of the options he brings to the table. I will be amazed if Denver can stay within two TDs.

I have no dog in this game, but like most football analysists, I'm going with Carolina. That have just looked too good the last two games, taking away the second half of the Seattle game.

I can't stand Carolina but they are one hell of a football team. Cam Newton is a beast. I don't believe any defense can stop all of the options he brings to the table. I will be amazed if Denver can stay within two TDs.
Only one thing that keeps me from predicting a total Carolina blowout is D-coordinator Wade Phillips (one of the best DCs all time) not to mention a really good Broncos front 7.

Oops, I clicked thinking this was a thread about LPT basketball.

:cool:

I'm not much of an NFL fan...was it a good game?

Humility. I hope that cam learns from this. He has so much talent but he has to learn it is a team sport and it's how you carry yourself in wins and losses. Giving away a few footballs is not enough. He may not change but I wish he would end all of the TD celebrations next year and go about his business, playing football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT