ADVERTISEMENT

Summer League NBA coach on Coach Mack

In truth, I couldn't care less whether my COLLEGE head coach prepares players well for the NBA.

If the bystander thinks Mack's a helluva COLLEGE coach, I might wanna hear why...

You simply refuse to acknowledge the other side of the argument, so it's pointless. You're stubborn and loyalty to TJ and RP is so obvious at this point that it's beginning to show who were really a fan of. And that was NOT UofL.

UofL has been a #1 seed twice in it's history. Mack got Xavier a #1 seed this year. I know they flamed but Xavier isn't exactly UofL either. Still a good regular season. March has upsets. Arguably the most successful coach in Xavier's history. I really think he will out coach Pitino and definitely out recruit him. Pitino never took advantage of the recruiting advantage the Yum should be. My take atleast....
Slappies supporting Mack. I rest my case...

Reactions: nccardfan
You simply refuse to acknowledge the other side of the argument, so it's pointless. You're stubborn and loyalty to TJ and RP is so obvious at this point that it's beginning to show who were really a fan of. And that was NOT UofL.
Why are you always bringing people from the past into the conversation? Can't you make a point without referencing Jurich and Pitino?...

Reactions: nccardfan
Back to the original topic of this thread, I’m still waiting on Redfist’s proof that demonstrates Mack has great success with the NBA..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT