ADVERTISEMENT

Stop Peoples and we stop DePaul

Four-Star Poster
Nov 28, 2002
5’11” Peoples leads DePaul in minutes, points, rebounds and blocks. Very active and talented player. UL has a bevy of athletic defenders capable of wearing Peoples out.

Reactions: Jaydub23
Right now it is 15-6 DePaul they are knocking down 3’s like layups. We better extend the defense or this could be a long afternoon.

29-29 at the end of the 1st quarter wow we could have an NBA type score at this rate

With height we have we should be doing better rebounding. I’ll take the 5 point lead going into the 4th quarter but that is not a big lead in this game.

That elbow to the face was so bogus it didn’t look like she even made contact. Then they add to the drama by attending to her on the court. They should call a technical on her for faking it.

Reactions: 2330859 and rh62531
I think Jeff at least got a better look at who needs to be on the floor; Love is definitely one who makes us better. Sorry, but I cannot begin to spell the big Turk’s name; she appeared slow and not sure she was listening to what Jeff was expecting of her.

Alif has been with the team for an incredibly short amount if time AND she is playing A LOT. I told my wife it will take about half the season before she catches up. The team will take several games to get is’s feet as well. Love surprised me - which is great. But, of the newcomers Taylor and Jefferson are the studs. Jayda and Rickards l, I think, will ebb and flow a bit. Like yesterday, Rickards was playing very well and Jayda sat. Next time it may be Jayda. A very balanced team.

Reactions: rh62531
Taylor is a premier-level 3-pt shooter. First home game may have been a lot for her. Just wait and see. Jayda and Kiki can both hit threes as well.

Alif has been with the team for an incredibly short amount if time AND she is playing A LOT. I told my wife it will take about half the season before she catches up. The team will take several games to get is’s feet as well. Love surprised me - which is great. But, of the newcomers Taylor and Jefferson are the studs. Jayda and Rickards l, I think, will ebb and flow a bit. Like yesterday, Rickards was playing very well and Jayda sat. Next time it may be Jayda. A very balanced team.
Taylor and Jefferson were not thje studs againest DePaul. 7 pts between them and Taylor was
0-5 on 3s. Apparently they were not expected to play defence at their prior schools. They spent
a lot of time on the bench Sunday. Hopefully they got the message. Love and Russell will get
a lot of their minutes if they don"t play hard on the defensive end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT