ADVERTISEMENT

Someone to keep an eye on.

Oh geez not another Brian Bowen o_O. But in all seriousness we need players. I just hope he’s not getting paid.

Reactions: zipp
He’s 2019, but thinking about reclass. We wouldnt take him for the ‘19 class over who we’re recruiting now that’s for sure.
Question and Im sure Ill get blasted for not knowing this. What does reclassify mean? Does this mean that these players are leaving high school early....if so, I take a small issue with that. I mean lets be honest, a lot of these guys are not getting any sort of college education, especially at places like UK. Are we just dumbing down these athletes even more.

Reclassification simply means that the kid has already accomplished all the requirements to graduate from HS. I could have graduated after my first semester in HS in 1961 because I had the 18 credits I needed to graduate but I did, in fact, stick around and ended up with 21 credits. Some kids take extra classes in the summer so they have the opportunity to “reclassify”. That’s all that matters. The question is whether they are “physically” ready or not.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Question and Im sure Ill get blasted for not knowing this. What does reclassify mean? Does this mean that these players are leaving high school early....if so, I take a small issue with that. I mean lets be honest, a lot of these guys are not getting any sort of college education, especially at places like UK. Are we just dumbing down these athletes even more.

He’s worked and taken all the classes needed in high school in order to graduate early and enroll as a freshman at a University. Which btw, he IS going to reclassify. His AAU camp tweeted out talking about thisb”2018 STUD” so it’s happening and this could get very very interesting! He’s ranked #63 here on Rivals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT