ADVERTISEMENT

Some things I didn't think about/realize re: Georgia tech game

Mar 11, 2009
I know the commentators talked about the close losses but I didn't realize that they took Notre Dame to OT at ND and in the return game they lost to ND by 4. The score was 57-56 ND with just about a minute left.

They also lost to Duke in a close game.

I also didn't think about our guys having one day prep before the road game. GT had one day also but we had one day to learn how to play without a key player and with all the distractions that came with it.

We have work to do but it was a good win.

I agree, I am happy to get the W. They looked distracted in the first half and seemed to gel in the 2nd. I am hopeful for more gelling against FSU before wrapping up against Notre Dame and Virginia. I'd love to see the Cards finish the season 3-1 on the last four games heading into the ACC Tournament.

It's crazy Tech has a losing record. I know we didn't play well, but I like Tech's aggressiveness. They attack the hoop.

Originally posted by Morgantown Card:

I agree, I am happy to get the W. They looked distracted in the first half and seemed to gel in the 2nd. I am hopeful for more gelling against FSU before wrapping up against Notre Dame and Virginia. I'd love to see the Cards finish the season 3-1 on the last four games heading into the ACC Tournament.
5-0. That's what I want to see. It may not be realistic but that's still what I want to see happen. Win the last 5 to end the regular season, then go into the ACC tourney red hot.

It's possible until it's not.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I watched the GT and ND games as well as the Duke. GT shoots the ball form the outside worse than we do. Also, they are not real tall. They are strong and athletic and give a good effort all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT