ADVERTISEMENT

so did the cayuts storm the field

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
All that talk by the coaches of how many 2nd and 3rd stringers were going to play.

Let me guess. They were disinterested. Or the sun was in their eyes.

Same ole SuCkS.

Reactions: Deeva
Great question!?! Yes, and that "sun" was really bright LAST NIGHT plus anyone that knows anything could tell they weren't "interested". Oh yeah and it was only "wet" on the kayuts side of the field last night.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Yeah, against the "mighty" kittens too.

I was at Saints last night during the 4th quarter surrounded by nervous Cayuts fans. It was funny watching them sit in silence before they pulled out that OT victory. They immediately chanted their Cats, cats, cats cheer and all I could do was laugh. The smack downs are about to happen.

Yeah mw61 I even had a diehard cayut fan declare that they were now a "football school". There was almost a threatened ass kickin' as I was laughing myself silly. I just couldn't help myself and you could imagine just how "skeered" I was. :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: Mayoman and Deeva
They are 4-1 and play a common opponent in Auburn. Be fun to compare how both teams played them

They are 4-1 and play a common opponent in Auburn. Be fun to compare how both teams played them

I'll settle for playing you guys to figure who's the better team, which we will play.

Auburn still had mojo until we deflated them in the 2nd half, now they are just a shell of themselves....you're welcome

Auburnn has a few diffrent offensive personal since our game. However they will beat the cats in commonwelth reember we played in their back yard .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT