ADVERTISEMENT

Slappy Ball...

zipp

Elite Member
Jun 26, 2001
Doubleheader at Patterson yesterday, around 8 PM of second game...

Pic%2001_zpsvxxdgvu6.jpg

I was at the ballpark all afternoon... Didn't the slappies play in a conference basketball game last nite as well? Is it because an SEC basketball game, even in the tournament, isn't basketball worth watching? Is it because LPT doesn't have a real baseball team? Was this guy just trying to help fill the stadium? And do any of them have any other clothes to wear?

BTW, Cards sweep 4-3 and 8-2 if you didn't already know...

I'll be out there today.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Pic%2001_zpsvxxdgvu6.jpg

I was at the ballpark all afternoon... Didn't the slappies play in a conference basketball game last nite as well? Is it because an SEC basketball game, even in the tournament, isn't basketball worth watching? Is it because LPT doesn't have a real baseball team? Was this guy just trying to help fill the stadium? And do any of them have any other clothes to wear?

Lol, maybe you haven't heard of this new technology called Dvr? As far as UK basketball not being worthy of watching, they also now have the technology to determine which team in College had the most attendance during the season, you may be surprised who was on top. And another funny thing about that statement was that, looking at all those empty seats in your photo, makes one wonder which sport is least worthy of watching. But thats probably not a good comparison considering it's tournament week for College Basketball, there should be a lot more fans in the seats in a few weeks.

Reactions: CatPhight
Whatever, I love watching college baseball. I would have been watching both basketball and baseball at the same time if that was an option. I promise you this I would never go to watch UK at UK in my Louisville gear if UK wasn't playing Louisville. I may go to UK to watch a player I coached in little league, but I wouldn't wear my Louisville gear.

It is simply amazing the obsession, that is the word only word that fits, UK fans have with Louisville. The great thing is Louisville will continue to succeed which will drive UK fans crazy. Glad they came and hopefully they spent some money at the concession stand which will help with the next expansion.

Whatever, I love watching college baseball. I would have been watching both basketball and baseball at the same time if that was an option. I promise you this I would never go to watch UK at UK in my Louisville gear if UK wasn't playing Louisville. I may go to UK to watch a player I coached in little league, but I wouldn't wear my Louisville gear.

It is simply amazing the obsession, that is the word only word that fits, UK fans have with Louisville. The great thing is Louisville will continue to succeed which will drive UK fans crazy. Glad they came and hopefully they spent some money at the concession stand which will help with the next expansion.
I agree 100% on your first paragraph.

I

i would say there is also an obsession with somebody who doesn't share baseball photos but rather goes around the stadium looking for uk fans. I was at the game too but I didn't notice any uk dressed fans. Of course I don't go around looking for them either...

Hey Zipp,

Someone has an 'obsession' with you.
You could probably cure cancer, and mighty mite would complain, what took
you so long LoL.

What a dork..............

I

i would say there is also an obsession with somebody who doesn't share baseball photos but rather goes around the stadium looking for uk fans. I was at the game too but I didn't notice any uk dressed fans. Of course I don't go around looking for them either...
Is that typical attendance for their baseball games? Aren't they ranked in the top 20?

Reactions: blubo

Pic%2001_zpsvxxdgvu6.jpg

Great work Zipp. Please send this to @slapdickreport on Twitter. They do great work exposing these blue clowns who show up at our contests wearing their Sunday best UK gear to Cards events.

Wow good job! Didn't even mention his name but you figured it out.
So it's commendable that someone knows you've got a hard-on for 'zipp' without you mentioning my name? Good stuff. And try a cold shower.

The other thing that's strange is that half the time this guy's coming to the defense of LPT fans...

Last edited:
Great work Zipp. Please send this to @slapdickreport on Twitter. They do great work exposing these blue clowns who show up at our contests wearing their Sunday best UK gear to Cards events.
I would except I don't tweet. Hell, I had to borrow my wife's phone for the photo--mine doesn't even have a camera!

An announced crowd of 2,900 saw the Cards take Game 3 for the weekend by the score of 1-0. Harrington and Burdi combined for the shutout.

I was in Sec. 206 under the roof and there was a guy in the next section dressed in all blue. Maybe he wanted to see what a real college baseball game and crowd looked like.

And yes, it was "Junior Slappy Day" at the ballpark...

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

Pic%2002_zpsrmltf8gh.jpg

So it's commendable that someone knows you've got a hard-on for 'zipp' without you mentioning my name? Good stuff. And try a cold shower.

The other thing that's strange is that half the time this guy's coming to the defense of LPT fans...
For what it's worth I despise all the posts that have something to do with UK unless we are beating them in football, basketball, baseball, tiddlywinks etc.

This thread wouldn't have any UK posters if it was just about Cardinal baseball and not some uK fan who happened to show up to watch a good team. Ignore them and they don't show up, but that's where he enjoys obsessing about them and can't help himself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT