ADVERTISEMENT

Should the PAC add Boise?

GoldCard

Three-Star Poster
Jun 13, 2001
As an objective outside observer, I think they should. It might not make sense in the short term financially, but the Broncos are a national brand and would become instant rivals with others in the North division.

(For a 14th member, San Diego St. would be competitive in both major sports, or UNLV could bring in the Las Vegas market.)

I'm watching this Cactus Bowl and can't help thinking a 10-2 Boise team deserves a better bowl game than a 6-6 Bailer.

That's right. BSU does one thing well. They have a decent football program, and that's it. They're not going to enhance any P5 conference.

If there is any conference out there that is more arrogant than the Big 10+4, it is the Pac-12....They would not let Boise State, UNLV or any other Mountain West school near their precious little club. The $EC is arrogant about football (except UK), The Pac-12 and Big 10+4 are arrogant about everything, even down to campus buildings and parking lots...it's that bad.

If BYU would "adapt" it's no play on Sunday rule then they would be ideal for the PAC or the Big12. But until then the Cougars will just float around out there in "independent" status and will eventually just go away from their religious arrogance. I have no issues with Mormorism but the no Sunday rule will drag the school down with it. Kinda like the church's "no AA's in the church leadership" attitude.

GO CARDS - BEAT EVERYBODY!!! God Bless America!!!

The idea of "parking lot smack" makes me LOL.

No s**t, I had an IU-Bloomington grad telling me how much better IU-B's campus is compared to Louisville's.....and yes, he said even their parking lots were better landscaped and arranged in a more pleasing manner...he was serious. I told him that I'll add that to my already long list of Big 10+4 snobby comments I have heard over the years from Big 10+4 alums and fans..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT