ADVERTISEMENT

Seygan Robins to UT Martin

Sonja

Jun 20, 2001
Louisville
www.cardinalcouple.com
Several sources are reporting that Seygan Robins, 2018 Miss Kentucky Basketball winner and former UofL women's basketball student-athlete is headed to UT Martin.

The Ohio Valley conference school has one of her former Mercer County High School teammates on her roster...junior Emma Davis.

UT Martin went 22-10 last year and tied Belmont for the regular-season championship. Louisville beat UT Martin at Martin on Dec. 19th of the regular season 71-63, in a contest where the Cards pulled away late to win.

Robins comment:

"I'm hoping just to try and improve my game as much as possible during this time and make an impact on where I go."

Head UTM women's basketball coach Kevin McMillian said in a press release:

"We are so excited to have Seygan join our women's basketball program. Seygan's versatility could put her in a lot of places that can help us. The thing I like most about her is that she is a tough, hard-nosed winner after playing for Jeff Walz, Chris Souder and David Tapley (Kentucky Premier). She is a great kid and a perfect fit to the culture of our program."

Best of luck and hopes for a great continuance of your career, Seygan!

--sonja--

I wish he a lot of luck but the culture there is going to be really different from the culture at Louisville. I know playing time is the most important thing for her but the atmosphere will be like going from a college program to a high school program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT