ADVERTISEMENT

Senior nite. Damion and Trey!

KerryRhodes

15000+
Dec 15, 2007
Last home game.
Bittersweet.

You two werent four year guys, however your impact was not only great for this season, it
should get the Cards to the FF next season. ( provided theres no more bans)

Trey, You had ups and downs, as did all players. Yet you still balled. You could use one
more year under Coach Pitino, yet you won't get it. Wish you well on the next level.
You'll always be a Card!

Damion, you were a Cisco like reincarnation. Fearless warrior, who never backed down.
Wish you were here your whole 4 years! Just the Cards luck. Despite circumstances, youre
going out on top. We'll proudly watch you at the next level. You were Red and Black!

Mangok, come back.

Chinanu, i see your frustration. We know you want to be in the Association. Youre not ready.
Come back and make yourself a lottery-top 20 pick.

Thank you for coming to the University of Louisville.

Here's hoping for a great senior night send off for Lee and Lewis. Thank you both for being great guys on and off the court and I wish you both the best going forward.

Reactions: SoulSr
My heart goes out to Lee and Lewis. They have done so much for the fans and the team in spite of an administration that cares so little about them and the team.

Go away Eastwood. If you were at the post game celebration last night you would see how much they care about Lee and Lewis. L1C4 baby!
From the CJ website: U of L Trustee Larry Hayes complained that the board was excluded from important decisions including the one to impose a ban on postseason play by the men's basketball team. "That was not good governance or shared governance."

From the CJ website: U of L Trustee Larry Hayes complained that the board was excluded from important decisions including the one to impose a ban on postseason play by the men's basketball team. "That was not good governance or shared governance."
You are living in a fantasy world must be nice smelling all those roses. There were violations, if money pasted hands were screwed. And whether or not you agree with the decision Ramsey is the President not a position led by committee. And I for one want this thing behind us and I don't want to be talking about a ban for entire year. Talking about torture. Yeah Lee and Lewis got a bad deal but they'll survive. But the university must move on and the ban this year was the best call to initiate the move forward, not mention a show of good faith that the university takes what occurred seriously. As far as what happened yesterday that was simply a power play by certain board members. Whether Ramsey should go that will be determined, but for Emily Silver Spoon Bingham to bring up Pitino that was a classless low blow. IMO she needs to go. I'm sure a Harvard and UNC grad really has the best interest of UL at heart.

You are living in a fantasy world must be nice smelling all those roses. There were violations, if money pasted hands were screwed. And whether or not you agree with the decision Ramsey is the President not a position led by committee. And I for one want this thing behind us and I don't want to be talking about a ban for entire year. Talking about torture. Yeah Lee and Lewis got a bad deal but they'll survive. But the university must move on and the ban this year was the best call to initiate the move forward, not mention a show of good faith that the university takes what occurred seriously. As far as what happened yesterday that was simply a power play by certain board members. Whether Ramsey should go that will be determined, but for Emily Silver Spoon Bingham to bring up Pitino that was a classless low blow. IMO she needs to go. I'm sure a Harvard and UNC grad really has the best interest of UL at heart.
This is about the players, the basketball program, the students the university and many other problems including a just filed whistleblower lawsuit. From WLKY 32: "Our work has in fact been made nearly impossible by or made worse by the current administration." U of L Trustee Emily Bingham.

This is about the players, the basketball program, the students the university and many other problems including a just filed whistleblower lawsuit. From WLKY 32: "Our work has in fact been made nearly impossible by or made worse by the current administration." U of L Trustee Emily Bingham.
Really and her comments about Pitino saying Ramsey did not respond quick enough. Really! How about waiting until some of the fact come out, which he did then acted. And then everyone wanted his head. I'm not defending Ramsey he'll have to do that nor am I saying it's not time for him to move on that will be determined. Your right he has plenty of issues going on that need explaining. But that comment by Bingham was out of touch and clearly shows she doesn't understand the NCAA investigative process. And for Hall could you imagine an UL grad being put on the SuCk BOT. Bevin's need to give the board a real close look. Maybe they (Certain BOT) have an agenda different than what Ramsey and the administration has and just maybe it isn't in the best interest of UL. Who knows but there's a lot of smoke, I just didn't care for her comments.

It is an injustice that the current team is taking a hit for this. I'm not a fan of Emily Bingham or the university president. It would be best if all trustees resigned and the governor appoint all new trustees who could select a new president. A fresh start would be welcome.

Reactions: CardsFirst
I think replacing the president is an issue unto itself. I don't know all the politics but it seems that Ramsey has been supportive of Pitino or at least Jurich. A new president may have issues with say some of Pitinos past discretionary and if anybody thinks TJ is above the President that's not how it is supposed to work.

I think replacing the president is an issue unto itself. I don't know all the politics but it seems that Ramsey has been supportive of Pitino or at least Jurich. A new president may have issues with say some of Pitinos past discretionary and if anybody thinks TJ is above the President that's not how it is supposed to work.
It's really not. Ramsey made the decision on the post season ban, and it doesn't appear to be setting well with the trustees, donors or the fan base. Unbelievable what happened to this team and the embarrassment to the university.

Trey and Damion have a lot to be proud of and should be playing in the ACC Tournament and the NCAA Tournament. The administration of the university has a lot to be ashamed of.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT