ADVERTISEMENT

Sean McNeil

shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
McNeil will visit Louisville on April 29-30, and it is the last of five currently planned visits. He just wrapped up a visit with Virginia, will travel to Cincinnati on Thursday, and then head to Indiana and Ohio State this weekend, per Rothstein.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound guard has been a key part of the Mountaineers' rotation for the last two seasons. Playing in all but one of West Virginia's 32 games during the 2021-22 season, he was second on the team in scoring with 12.2 point per game, while shooting a team-best 36.8 percent on three-pointers. He also shot 41.4 percent from the field, and was named an All-Big 12 Honorable Mention.

McNeil will visit Louisville on April 29-30, and it is the last of five currently planned visits. He just wrapped up a visit with Virginia, will travel to Cincinnati on Thursday, and then head to Indiana and Ohio State this weekend, per Rothstein.

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound guard has been a key part of the Mountaineers' rotation for the last two seasons. Playing in all but one of West Virginia's 32 games during the 2021-22 season, he was second on the team in scoring with 12.2 point per game, while shooting a team-best 36.8 percent on three-pointers. He also shot 41.4 percent from the field, and was named an All-Big 12 Honorable Mention.

I've had the opportunity to see him play and he's a good player.

Reactions: shadow force
This feels like a strong possibility but I ain't gonna pretend to know, others around here probably have a better radar on it.

He’s my second cousin. I’d say it’s a good possibility. His family is from Northern Kentucky. Sean is a great young man and has put in the work to play at the high division 1 level. Whether it’s at UL or not no one knows yet but I do know he would give 110%. His sister attends UL as well.

Reactions: achilles992000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT