shadow force

Jun 8, 2010
April:

14th J'Vonne Hadley

18th Jayden Quaintance, Aly Khalifa and Aboubacar Traore

20th Koren Johnson

20th-21st Trey Townsend

Reactions: glassmanJ
Just have to giggle. Now I feel we have a chance. Before it was obvious last coach dipsheet propaganda paying players just to put us on their list and make a stop on their way to the buthole of ky.

Buthole of America is centered in the dentistry capital of world. Can't wait to beat their a$$ in the coming season

Buthole of America is centered in the dentistry capital of world. Can't wait to beat their a$$ in the coming season
I've long said that the ONLY reason the Lord has not given the earth an enema is that he can't decide where to insert it - Lexington or Columbus!

No chance…total setup. BYU to BYUK seems like a no-brainer!
just heard on the radio that CPK actually has a coach on staff to deal w/ Australian players, plus they said he played in carolina previously at charlotte, and CPK coached in the carolinas so chance he's known and recruited AK in the past so chance we actually have a better shot at landing him than BYU for sure and we may be on better footing than uk as he's a muslim and choose byu for their tolerance. i think he's more of that here in town than down the road.

just heard on the radio that CPK actually has a coach on staff to deal w/ Australian players, plus they said he played in carolina previously at charlotte, and CPK coached in the carolinas so chance he's known and recruited AK in the past so chance we actually have a better shot at landing him than BYU for sure and we may be on better footing than uk as he's a muslim and choose byu for their tolerance. i think he's more of that here in town than down the road.
Lex and Lou about the same, meaning that he can practice his faith freely and enjoy all the rights of any American citizen, save for the right to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT