ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

Jun 10, 2005
Bama and FSU both in September. At least they slid Clemson to November.

Road trips. Bama/Orlando (why not?)
UVa. beautiful drive, beautiful campus. History nut's paradise.
Syracuse. have never been.

I think with this schedule 7-5 or even 8-4 is possible. I am seeing CBP turning into JLS without the sense of humor.

ACC is not wanting a lot of UofL fans at Clemson.

Breeders Cup day.

Is this really a coincidence?

But, by then we could be done anyway. Indiana St is the only “guaranteed” win on there.

Where is UC on that schedule? Indiana State? C'mon. Man up and put the Keg of Nails up for grabs. Let's do this. Tell your new AD to grow a set and get this contract in place.
Just scheduled USF for a 3 game series and we have WKU series coming up. Also it takes 2 ADs to set up a game like this and tbh I don’t think UC football wants any part of Louisville right now. That being said, I would welcome the series with open arms. I love close away game rivalries.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE having night games @ home but does anyone else notice that we play FSU 5 days before the night game @ home against GTech? Very short turn around knowing how GTech plays on offense.

No Thursday night games, but two Friday night games- one home, one away.

9/01/18 Alabama (Neutral sight) Loss
9/08/18 Indiana State Win
9/15/18 Western Kentucky Win
9/22/18 @Virginia Win
9/29/18 Florida State Toss Up
10/05/18 George Tech Toss Up
10/13/18 @ Boston College Toss Up
10/27/18 Wake Forest Toss Up
11/03/18 @ Clemson Loss
11/09/18 @ Syracuse Win
11/17/18 North Carolina State Toss Up
11/24/18 Kentucky Win

I see 5 wins, 2 losses and 5 toss ups. So 5-7 is the worst case, 10-2 is the best case, and 8-4 is the most probable case.

Reactions: Cue Card
Too early for me to put in a guess on anybody.
The Cards lost a load. Offense under Petrino will never be a huge question, but defense could be the UofL Achilles heel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT