ADVERTISEMENT

Satterfield does not get the rivalry...

May as well say it....
Perino ruined your defense by focusing on offensive production. How was.never comfortable with defense, nor recruiting for it....and he didn't keep a DC long enough.to build a system. Especially switching from 3-4 to 4-3 to multiple. That move just about ran Stoops out.
Yes, it DOES matter in recruiting where a kid will fit.
Big, agile, fast Defensive tackles are hens teeth. They are the rarest of players....and usually dominate the NFL draft early rounds. o - line is next hardest....especially kids that are big and agile.
Of course a new coach is not going to come in and say Jesus we got no size and no depth...he's gonna build those players up as much as possible and scheme around them.

Satterfield did a great job with that until injuries ate what little depth you had up.

Ah, well.....been an odd season. Hope you folks have good holidays coming up.
College sports is down to the bowl games for this grey beard. Thanks to college basketball one and done, I can't tell you the names of players on most teams.

I'll bid all good health and best wishes.
We lost a young fan over on the UK boards....and I miss seeing Wilkie post...and I don't know what's happened to Some others....kinda puts this sports shit in perspective.
Good holidays folks....drink plenty, keep warm and have a blast.
later on....

May as well say it....
Perino ruined your defense by focusing on offensive production. How was.never comfortable with defense, nor recruiting for it....and he didn't keep a DC long enough.to build a system. Especially switching from 3-4 to 4-3 to multiple. That move just about ran Stoops out.
Yes, it DOES matter in recruiting where a kid will fit.
Big, agile, fast Defensive tackles are hens teeth. They are the rarest of players....and usually dominate the NFL draft early rounds. o - line is next hardest....especially kids that are big and agile.
Of course a new coach is not going to come in and say Jesus we got no size and no depth...he's gonna build those players up as much as possible and scheme around them.

Satterfield did a great job with that until injuries ate what little depth you had up.

Ah, well.....been an odd season. Hope you folks have good holidays coming up.
College sports is down to the bowl games for this grey beard. Thanks to college basketball one and done, I can't tell you the names of players on most teams.

I'll bid all good health and best wishes.
We lost a young fan over on the UK boards....and I miss seeing Wilkie post...and I don't know what's happened to Some others....kinda puts this sports shit in perspective.
Good holidays folks....drink plenty, keep warm and have a blast.
later on....

Mr Bill Oliver, best wishes to you and yours. I didn't realize you're just a football guy. See you next year. Take care of you! Much respect from me to you.

Reactions: srwildat
I think Louisville has a great Coach. I can admit that is not something I could of admitted before, but I like Satterfield. He is going to have Louisville competing for the ACC Title at some point. There is generally very little core UK and UofL fans can ever agree on, but I think if both of the current head coaches stick around for a while there are going to be some great UK-UofL football games in the coming years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT