ADVERTISEMENT

Ronald Rudd 6'7" 305lb offensive tackle

The offense expert most influential at U of L is Petrino. He just promoted Klenakis in the last year. USA Today has as much influence on U of L football as beas does.

If you have issues with our O-line and retaining/promoting Klenakis, dial 1-800-P-E-T-R-I-N-O. And good luck with that phone call...

maybe usa today is uninformed as well?
this is an excerpt from their write up about our offensive line.
maybe you can call them uninformed as well?
let me know your thoughts einstein. ...........

On a similar note, it is time to seriously evaluate Coach Klenakis. After Louisville dominated Florida State and held its own against Clemson, Louisville's frontline seemed to have finally turned a corner and Klenakis had his unit gelling. However, as the season has moved along, performances of the offensive line have regressed, penalties are increasing, and sacks allowed are sky rocketing. The same issues have plagued Louisville's front five for three years now and the Houston game was more than a reality check. Recruiting better offensive lineman is a must, but it isn't all about the stars next to a kid's name. Houston fielded just one defensive player last Thursday who garnered more than three stars out of high school. The Cougars had compiled just 25 sacks all season, but totaled 11 against the Cards which once again proves attitude is everything.

Mike Summers was Petrino's offensive line coach in his first tenure at Louisville. Summers molded unheralded and sometimes unranked recruits such as Kurt Quarterman, Travis Leffew, Jason Spitz, Breno Giacomini, Goerge Bussey, Renardo Foster, and Eric Wood into all-conference/all-American performers. Many spent time in the NFL, Eric Wood is now an all-pro center, and Breno has a Super Bowl ring. Something is missing in regards to the o-line during Bobby's second run as Louisville's leading man, but I fully trust/expect Coach Petrino to fix the problem.
Lol - Since when does the Card Chronicle go by USA Today?

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2016/11/25/13746920/all-that-matters-now-for-louisville-football

Your intellectual dishonesty aside, what in that article differs from the opinion that I've taken from the get go? You know the one that says the OL needs improvement and that if Klenakis isn't the coach to get them there, then BP needs to move on.

While you're at it - 'Einstein', show me where the article echoes anything remotely close to your opinion. You know the one where UofL's OL is not good enough to start for Moore HS, that if UofL could have only traded OL's with WKU, they would be undefeated and headed to the championship. Or where Klenakis' (and both Granthams') "head(s) need to roll", cause I sure missed that part of the article.

USA today - lol...

Reactions: zipp
The offense expert most influential at U of L is Petrino. He just promoted Klenakis in the last year. USA Today has as much influence on U of L football as beas does.

If you have issues with our O-line and retaining/promoting Klenakis, dial 1-800-P-E-T-R-I-N-O. And good luck with that phone call...

funny that after the clemson game you had the same stance against James Quick.
my how fast your agenda changes to fit whatever narrative you think makes you superior or some esteemed blowhard.

fans critique teams, get over it

I've already acknowledged I'm not too fond of people who know far less than they think they know, if the foo $hits. Guilty as charged.

Also remember timeless zipp-ism no. 118 says: "Thin skin has no place on an internet message board."

If thin skin has no place, then why are you still here? Matter of fact, if you don't like people that know far less than they think they know, how can you look at yourself in the mirror?

It must be such terrible pain for you.

If thin skin has no place, then why are you still here? Matter of fact, if you don't like people that know far less than they think they know, how can you look at yourself in the mirror?...
I know what I don't know, like recruiting. At least one of us can say that...

Hearing that we will land his services. He decommitted from UCLA and is rumored to be coming to help protect Lamar. As a juco transfer he can sign December 14 at the earliest. I am thankful for our staff looking at the current line and doing everything in their power to improve it.
Good job to the Louisville staff. lets find 2 centers and 1 more quality lineman.

Go Cards.
I was looking at his committment pic. He's wearing Arizona Cardinals gear. Is it some kind of a recruiting violation to send him some REAL Card stuff? Just sayin"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT