ADVERTISEMENT

Rivers and Feagin to South Carolina

armensmith

One-Star Poster
Apr 30, 2020
Dawn Staley continues to do some great recruiting at South Carolina. Sania Feagin would have been a great addition although the Cards seem to have almost a full house at the wing and post positions with the addition of Payton Verhulst and Sydni Schetnan in 2021 and Alexia Mobley in 2022 . There has been some discussion about Raven Johnson who is from Atlanta. I know that South Carolina was interested in her, but with the commitment of Rivers, USC may not be as attractive place. What is the Card's position with her? We need to consider at least a good backup for the point guard position as Dana graduates in 2021.

My understanding is HVL is a PG. I know she is a great shooter, etc. but I thought her ‘position’ was PG.

Understoood. I have seen the name Raven Johnson before. Plus, I imagine there are several CJW has his eyes on.

I would love to play South Carolina also and I hope we continue to play UConn. I agree Sonja trust in CJW and staff they have done a great job I couldn’t be happier with the job they have done. I know we have one of the best attendance in the country but I wish we could have the highest attendance.
When I listen to our recruits they say the same things about why they chose Louisville. Great coaches, family atmosphere, facilities and a great fan base. They want to play somewhere that has fans in the arena.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT